• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone having outbreaks of spots?

Niamh

Yeah I am getting spots but not on my face!!! Thank God!!! Have them on my shoulders and chest. I assume its like being on detox and all the toxins are coming out!?!

Niamh xxx

Am glad I'm not the only one!! Have loads that have appeared on my chest in the last week or so! People keep asking me if I have been bitten by insects or summat!!

Im getting them everywhere at the moment. Face, neck, back. My skin looks a terrible colour too. I look horrendous!!! Happened last time too, right before my wedding as well :(

The same thing happened to me a few weeks in, and I also got a few coldsores. I'm sure this is due to detoxing!

Clair x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
You'd all be right, its down to drinking so much water and your body 'flushing' it 'all' out ..... i do believe :) I too got spots whilst on tfr ... small price to pay though i thought :D

nelly_

I was getting loads, I had a facial done and was told to get Dermalogica medibac cleanser and mattier.

its very expensive but my face has cleared up even more so than it was before. I have very sensitive skin so tend to break out easy anyway.

summergurl is right though, small price.
hope this helps :)

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
I got a few at the beginning and I never get them. It was all the crap being flushed out off me. I'm surprised I wasn't covered in them with the huge amount of rubbish I put in my body over the years!

They disappeared pretty quickly and my skin has been the best it's ever been since.

I used Sudocrem overnight for the spots, it helped a lot.