Anyone heard of an allergy to LT shakes/soup?

Dunders

Hi people,
I wondering if it's possible to develop some kind of allergy/reaction to the shakes/soup. I'm in my 7th week, and I've noticed over the past 2 weeks, I've got lots and lots of tiny lumps at the back on my tongue on both sides. It feels like I have something trapped either side of my tounge all the time and it's REALLY irritating.
Anyone else heard/had this?

Are they more pronounced than they usually are? Have you got any spots anywhere else? There are usually spots on the tongue anyway but if they are painful I would keep and eye on them and go to see the GP if it doesn't get better.

I've certainly never had them (or noticed them) before. They aren't painful, just irritating, I notice they get worse when I've had a shake or soup - like today, everything was fine until 4pm when I had my first shake, and then around 20 mins afterwards, the irritating sensation is back again - any ideas?

Does kind of sound like a bit of a reaction to the shake. Have you got any allergies already? Can only suggest going to the GP if it gets worse.

the shakes are basically skimmed milk- (so i've been told), with added vitamins, so if you have a milk intolerence then it could be a small reaction but to be safe give the lipotrim help line a call and they will get a pharmacist to call you back and put your mind at rest xx

Hiya Dunders!

Sorry to hear this...

Miss Clare did this diet for 2 weeks I think and she was allergic to the shakes and complained of a sore throat etc..

Im not sure if she still uses the forum though but I would consult your pharmasist and your GP xxx

Back