Anyone heard of an allergy to LT shakes/soup?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dunders, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi people,
    I wondering if it's possible to develop some kind of allergy/reaction to the shakes/soup. I'm in my 7th week, and I've noticed over the past 2 weeks, I've got lots and lots of tiny lumps at the back on my tongue on both sides. It feels like I have something trapped either side of my tounge all the time and it's REALLY irritating.
    Anyone else heard/had this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. klo

klo Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.63%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Are they more pronounced than they usually are? Have you got any spots anywhere else? There are usually spots on the tongue anyway but if they are painful I would keep and eye on them and go to see the GP if it doesn't get better.

4. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've certainly never had them (or noticed them) before. They aren't painful, just irritating, I notice they get worse when I've had a shake or soup - like today, everything was fine until 4pm when I had my first shake, and then around 20 mins afterwards, the irritating sensation is back again - any ideas?

5. klo

klo Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.63%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Does kind of sound like a bit of a reaction to the shake. Have you got any allergies already? Can only suggest going to the GP if it gets worse.

6. samonamission

samonamission Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    the shakes are basically skimmed milk- (so i've been told), with added vitamins, so if you have a milk intolerence then it could be a small reaction but to be safe give the lipotrim help line a call and they will get a pharmacist to call you back and put your mind at rest xx

7. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Dunders!

Sorry to hear this...

Miss Clare did this diet for 2 weeks I think and she was allergic to the shakes and complained of a sore throat etc..

Im not sure if she still uses the forum though but I would consult your pharmasist and your GP xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.