Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

CLH_X3 said:
Well done everyone...:D

it was a BIG bag sue.. i think i had about 12pp worth .. had 5 left over for yday and i ate the rest this morning so another 5 and 2 pp on weeklies

anyone know the points in half a redbull?

Jagabomb? Lol x

Jagabomb? Lol x

haha ... No redbull n vodka .. im going out tonight and i know thats on offer for 2.50 were im going butttt Jagabomb are also on offer ;) x

CLH_X3 said:
haha ... No redbull n vodka .. im going out tonight and i know thats on offer for 2.50 were im going butttt Jagabomb are also on offer ;) x

Hehe do the pubs do t sugar free ones there? There 0. Have a good night x

I'd love 2.5lbs for next week! I know I'd cry if I got it, it actually means that much to me!

I have a Slimpod arriving anyday now it's a bit like hypnosis and can deal with underlying issues and provide some relaxation! I'm doing it alongside WW so I'm hoping it will calm me down a bit and stop some of my temptations!

I loooooove magic stars!!!!

Well done everyone who has lost too :) seems a bit unreal for me tbh! I never get this far!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth, ur doing well! Keep it up!

I'm aiming for 2lb this week but I think 1.5 will be fine :)

I am proud of myself! After town last night I never got any food!!! Go me! It might of been cuz I was out with one of my mates from ww so we both decided no! Ha

Been good today to.. Iv had tea (bit early but oh we'll ) I have 12 pp left for some snacks later

CLH_X3 said:
Well done Ruth, ur doing well! Keep it up!

I'm aiming for 2lb this week but I think 1.5 will be fine :)

I am proud of myself! After town last night I never got any food!!! Go me! It might of been cuz I was out with one of my mates from ww so we both decided no! Ha

Been good today to.. Iv had tea (bit early but oh we'll ) I have 12 pp left for some snacks later

Well done hun on no takeaway after night out thats my dwnfall. Tastes so good wen ur pissed but not worth it. Ul b outa t 13s by wens x

Trefoil said:
I'd love 2.5lbs for next week! I know I'd cry if I got it, it actually means that much to me!

I have a Slimpod arriving anyday now it's a bit like hypnosis and can deal with underlying issues and provide some relaxation! I'm doing it alongside WW so I'm hoping it will calm me down a bit and stop some of my temptations!

I loooooove magic stars!!!!

Well done everyone who has lost too :) seems a bit unreal for me tbh! I never get this far!

Ruth
X

Whats a slimpod?

Ul b in the 12s this week r the week after defo if not x x

Well done hun on no takeaway after night out thats my dwnfall. Tastes so good wen ur pissed but not worth it. Ul b outa t 13s by wens x

Thanks hun ... I got to be honest I was tempted! Spesh when I walked past the burger van on my way to the taxis!! But it was sooooooooo cold that I couldn't be bothered to stand in the q or walk to the other food places, wanted to be gd aswel :)

I should be in the 12s wed Aslong as I don't mess up on the rest the week! Il still be writing on here tho! Ha ...

CLH_X3 said:
Thanks hun ... I got to be honest I was tempted! Spesh when I walked past the burger van on my way to the taxis!! But it was sooooooooo cold that I couldn't be bothered to stand in the q or walk to the other food places, wanted to be gd aswel :)

I should be in the 12s wed Aslong as I don't mess up on the rest the week! Il still be writing on here tho! Ha ...

Aww well good on ya for not having any x x

Whats a slimpod?

Ul b in the 12s this week r the week after defo if not x x

Thanks :D Hope so- however im skint to the point of only spending £8.08 on shopping for the week, and its not particularly good stuff either but its all I can afford- lots of soups, a fray bentos pie, baked beans, jacket potatoes and a smartprice pizza!!! Its all i can do :(

A Slimpod is something that you listen to just before you go to bed its like hypnotherapy and you can choose different ones. Its on Thinking Slimmer Slimpod lasting easy weight loss, no need to diet if you want to have a look. It basically concentrates on your unconscious mind and deals with any issues concerning food that you may have.

I have considered it as I cannot afford to see a food counsellor and I know I have more deep rooted issues with food which really need sorting so I am going to give it a go :)

Hope youre all ok!!!

Ruth
x

CLH_X3 said:
Cheers ...
U been gd today?

I have yeah since thurs. Normally mess it up now thou ha. Have had 34 weeklies so far but no drinking planned x

Trefoil said:
Thanks :D Hope so- however im skint to the point of only spending £8.08 on shopping for the week, and its not particularly good stuff either but its all I can afford- lots of soups, a fray bentos pie, baked beans, jacket potatoes and a smartprice pizza!!! Its all i can do :(

A Slimpod is something that you listen to just before you go to bed its like hypnotherapy and you can choose different ones. Its on Thinking Slimmer Slimpod lasting easy weight loss, no need to diet if you want to have a look. It basically concentrates on your unconscious mind and deals with any issues concerning food that you may have.

I have considered it as I cannot afford to see a food counsellor and I know I have more deep rooted issues with food which really need sorting so I am going to give it a go :)

Hope youre all ok!!!

Ruth
x

Sounds good let us no if it helps x

Hope youre all ok!!!

Ruth
x

Do you go to the meetings hun?

gonna use the last of my weeklies on a chow mein in a few mins :S
but if i can stuck to dailies til wens wi i will get a good loss.
I really want to do it but I dont no if i have enough willpower :(

1)VVertigan83 Completed!!
2) layla-bells Completed!!
CLH_X3: (13.5 down, 0.5 to go)
3) Amigurumi: (12.5 down, 1.5 to go)
4) Trefoil: (11.5 down, 2.5 to go)
5) Anradharc (11.5 down, 3.5 to go)
5) Susie25 (1.5 down, 2 to go)
6) graciebabes (4 down, 4 to go)
7) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (9.5 down, 5 to go)
8) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
8) aloofasc (7.5 down, 6.5 to go)
9) rubblelfc (6.5 down, 7.5 to go)
10) sabs84uk (4 down, 9 to go)
11) Blonde_sue (3.5 down, 10 to go)
11) shrinkingannie (0 down, 10.5 to go)
12) Galaxy-girl (1.5 down, 12.5 to go)
12) nomoreyoyo ( 1.5 down, 12.5 to go)

CLH_X3 said:
Do you go to the meetings hun?

Hiya!

No I don't there's only one I can get to and the leader is terrible and I'm The youngest one there by about 40 years so I do it on my own! I have got a 3 month subscription to the Internet services though!
This is the first time I have ever done it alone and I usually can't do anything without someone to weigh me but I'm doing alright!

Do u go to the meetings?

Ruth
X

blonde_sue said:
gonna use the last of my weeklies on a chow mein in a few mins :S
but if i can stuck to dailies til wens wi i will get a good loss.
I really want to do it but I dont no if i have enough willpower :(

Just try and think about how you will feel with a loss on WI! And enjoy the Chow Mein! Dont feel guilty thats what the weeklies are there for!

Ruth
X

Just try and think about how you will feel with a loss on WI! And enjoy the Chow Mein! Dont feel guilty thats what the weeklies are there for!

Ruth
X

thanks hun.

yeah i just wish id saved more so i had them to fall bk on just in case?
cus im so bad if i go over dailies n have no weeklies left il just give up for rest of week :/

how u getting on? x

blonde_sue said:
thanks hun.

yeah i just wish id saved more so i had them to fall bk on just in case?
cus im so bad if i go over dailies n have no weeklies left il just give up for rest of week :/

how u getting on? x

I know what you mean I've done that before! Just stay strong and try and break the habit! If I think as if I'm gonna fail then I do! Positives!!!!

Weeklies are great to fall back on but I find that I don't eat them if I have them in the week :D

I'm doing ok thanks! Feel completely out of it today as I had such a bad migraine last night! Within dailies and weeklies but I'm so skint it's bad food! Just hoping I lose on Friday after all of it!!!

Ruth
X

Back