• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

I'm 13st 10 & set a target to get into the 12s for crimbo. What do I do to buddy up? Just gi each other a kick up backside to keep on track? I need it at mo as put on 3lb last week so hope I lost this. I get weighed in the morn x

Just got weight today and I'm 14 st exactly so hopefully I can join this group next week :)

Yay we can do this!
To get into the 12s for crimbo is a great idea n i tink it is doable x x

I'm feeling really motivated now! I gained 4.5lb last week and managed to pull it back this week by losing 5.5lb! My leader mentioned in class that we have another 8 weigh-ins until Christmas so it's def possible! Saying that, I will prob end up putting half a stone back on over the christmas holidays, but sure we have to enjoy ourselves at christmas lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 5.5 lb to get me into the 12's. Really hope I can get there by Christmas but it all seems to be slowing down now and I am away visiting family for the next week which will be difficult!

Count me in fab ladies...13.6- def in the 12's by Xmas...for the first time in more than 6 yrs!

Here comes November ladies...8 wks to Xmas WI. We can all do this...let's go!
Xx