Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Go u! I hate gyms, don't do excerise!!

I lost 5.5lbs this week and im so pleased!!!! 13,6!!!

Ruth
x

Well done!!! :)

Thanks very much all of you :)

Im so happy- I nearly gave up on Friday & Saturday because im so frightened of failing that im scare to go out for a meal/drinks and have a treat because i cant pull myself back :(

Ruth
x

Thats amazing ruth! Well done x x

Hey girls I am still stuck at 13st 9 or thereabouts and am 5ft 7 I need to lose 2 stone but I'm stuck in a rut please help! I am on 30 pp and really struggling. Any ideas to kick start my loss? X

Ruth - well you done great, 5.5 in 1 week is so good! Just carry on now! What you aiming for next week. ?
My weigh in is tomorrow morning!

Hey girls I am still stuck at 13st 9 or thereabouts and am 5ft 7 I need to lose 2 stone but I'm stuck in a rut please help! I am on 30 pp and really struggling. Any ideas to kick start my loss? X

Make a big batch of 0PP soup for when you're feeling hungry but don't have many points left. Really good for filling you up too! I always lose the weeks I up my soup intake :) good luck, we're all here to support you! Xx

graciebabes said:
Make a big batch of 0PP soup for when you're feeling hungry but don't have many points left. Really good for filling you up too! I always lose the weeks I up my soup intake :) good luck, we're all here to support you! Xx

Can someone post the recipe for 0pp veg soup please?? Cant seem to find a decent recipe online x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you very much everyone!

Next week I am aiming for 1.5 or 2 so I can get my half stone or just over- just see how I do! Will definitely keep doing what I did- so impressed!!!

I would like to be out of the 13s by my hol on 5th March so 6.5lbs away!!!

Ruth
X

I lost 3lbs

After an indulgent few weeks, have lost 4lbs this week- only 4 to go before I sadly, but gladly too, leave you all! xx

Back