Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Im dreading gettin through this weekend. I have been so snacky and cant seem to snap out of it. I dunno if its cause of boredom or not? Im definatly not hungry and feel so full i feel bloated but i just wanna eat all the time :( xx

Im dreading gettin through this weekend. I have been so snacky and cant seem to snap out of it. I dunno if its cause of boredom or not? Im definatly not hungry and feel so full i feel bloated but i just wanna eat all the time :( xx

I know how you feel, this is what I particularly struggle with, reeling myself back in!! If you go out etc, eat a bit before you do and carry apples around with you!!!! Sorts me out!!

Ruth
x

Lov'in WW Pro Points <3
week 2: lost another 1.5lbs almost reached my 1/2 stone sooo pleased hope next week brings me another good loss narrowly missed being in the 12's :( but this time next week i will be :)

VVertigan83 said:
Lov'in WW Pro Points <3
week 2: lost another 1.5lbs almost reached my 1/2 stone sooo pleased hope next week brings me another good loss narrowly missed being in the 12's :( but this time next week i will be :)

Well done you'll be there in no time!

Ruth
X

thank you trefoil your doing well too finding this site really supportive and we are all doing it together for a happy slimmer summer bring on the hot weather shorts and vest tops :) he he

VVertigan83 said:
thank you trefoil your doing well too finding this site really supportive and we are all doing it together for a happy slimmer summer bring on the hot weather shorts and vest tops :) he he

Thank You! This site is truly wonderful!!!

I'm going to America next year with my dad to Chicago and New Orleans so I will be wearing lots of shorts skirts and skimpy tops!! Also I'm going to France, Spain and Paris this year so I've got to look good!!!

It's all about feeling good inside!!!

Ruth
X

defo! i cant wait to feel good for once in the summer and be able to feel comfy in what i wear and not worry about my lumps and bumps :) hope your have a great time

VVertigan83 said:
defo! i cant wait to feel good for once in the summer and be able to feel comfy in what i wear and not worry about my lumps and bumps :) hope your have a great time

I can't wait to feel good either!!! I can't wait for that feeling you get!!!!

Ruth
X

Thanks everyone ... I also hit my 5% last night aswel so 10lbs gone in 2 weeks :)

Im 13.5 now ... Giving myself 3 weeks to lose the 5lbs then fingers crossed il be in the 12s, and so will all of you!

Guna have my breakfast now, I'm now on 32 points instead of 33!

Thanks everyone ... I also hit my 5% last night aswel so 10lbs gone in 2 weeks :)

Im 13.5 now ... Giving myself 3 weeks to lose the 5lbs then fingers crossed il be in the 12s, and so will all of you!

Wow thats fantastic - well done you! You'll be in the 12's before you know it.

Do you do a food diary on here? xx

Wow thats fantastic - well done you! You'll be in the 12's before you know it.

Do you do a food diary on here? xx

Thanks

No I don't have a food diary on here as I would never keep it up to date! I write everything I eat on a note pad at home ..

I wanna lose. 2.5 this week .. Fx

Back up to 13 st 11... 3 on :-(

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Can someone post the recipe for 0pp veg soup please?? Cant seem to find a decent recipe online x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Cook some onions in zero point spray oil then add any zero veg i use carrots butternut squash and cabbage or a zero soup mix. Start adding boiling water then add 2 cans tomatos and one stock cude bring to boil then simmer. I then blend mine and bring it bk to boil and simmer. The only ting that has points is stock cube whicjlh is one but it makes a huge amount so u wudnt eat t one x

well done hun bet tats feels great i cant wait to meet my first ww goal im also hoping next week to be in my 12's too hope you have a fab week :D x

Trefoil said:
Oh no! Hope youre ok! You'll have that off next week!!!

Ruth
X

Aww thanks hun.
Ur doing amazing well done x

Back