Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Cook some onions in zero point spray oil then add any zero veg i use carrots butternut squash and cabbage or a zero soup mix. Start adding boiling water then add 2 cans tomatos and one stock cude bring to boil then simmer. I then blend mine and bring it bk to boil and simmer. The only ting that has points is stock cube whicjlh is one but it makes a huge amount so u wudnt eat t one x

Oh no! Were you expecting it? Hopefully it's water retention or something similar and you have it and more off next week? Were you're clothes heavier?

Awh bummer! Do you know why ? It be gone next week!! Stick to it!

Oh no! Were you expecting it? Hopefully it's water retention or something similar and you have it and more off next week? Were you're clothes heavier?

Aw dont worry Hun... Youve done really well and it'll be back off soon.

Can you think of a reason why you had a gain this week? xx

Thanks girls :)
I was good until sat night and after drinking all my weeklies and dailies had a kebab and it went downhill from there :(

I did wear uggs to the meeting and normally wear pumps? so that might have slightly added? lol x

was just thinking do yas wana start a challenge thing like the bikini one and easter one on this?

You wear your shoes on the scales ?

Yeah il join :)

You wear your shoes on the scales ?

Yeah il join :)

in meetings yeah lol :p do u weigh at home?

amazing loss this week hun! well done ul b in the 12s before u no it!

okay so here goes:

CLH_X3: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
Blonde_sue (2 down, 12 to go)

You're 14 5 right? which means 5.5 till 12 13.5? x

I thought everyone took their shoes off to be weighed? Thats not a right reflection..... Just outta curiosity though. I weighed my uggs (full size real ones) and they were 2lb! Lol

Id be up for the challenge though :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I thought everyone took their shoes off to be weighed? Thats not a right reflection..... Just outta curiosity though. I weighed my uggs (full size real ones) and they were 2lb! Lol

Id be up for the challenge though :) x

It says near our scales to keep shoes on? lol
I always wear pumps around same size and i think i did wear uggs before and was up a bit? 2lbs wow so i was only up 1 thanks hun :) x x

CLH_X3: (8 down, 5.5 to go)
Blonde_sue (2 down, 11.5 to go)
iwillbeaskinnyminnie

What weight are you atm hun and il add u ? x

blonde_sue said:
It says near our scales to keep shoes on? lol
I always wear pumps around same size and i think i did wear uggs before and was up a bit? 2lbs wow so i was only up 1 thanks hun :) x x

iwillbeaskinnyminnie

What weight are you atm hun and il add u ? x

Wear your pumps next week!! ;) i weigh at home but i remember from previous classes ww &sw and we always took our shoes off.... How strange!

Im 13st7.5 hun :) xx

Wear your pumps next week!! ;) i weigh at home but i remember from previous classes ww &sw and we always took our shoes off.... How strange!

Im 13st7.5 hun :) xx

Hope it was the uggs so lol :p
how u getting on this week?

iwillbeaskinnyminnie (5.5 down, 8 to go)

blonde_sue said:
Hope it was the uggs so lol :p
how u getting on this week?

Im VERY snacky and feel bloated. Dunno why though?

I have started cooking my own food abit more than relying on ready meals this week and i am feeling alot more fuller....albeit bloated now? Lol! I attacked my step daughters nutella last night!! :eek: but it wasnt as bad point wise as i thought! Lol xxx

Im VERY snacky and feel bloated. Dunno why though?

I have started cooking my own food abit more than relying on ready meals this week and i am feeling alot more fuller....albeit bloated now? Lol! I attacked my step daughters nutella last night!! :eek: but it wasnt as bad point wise as i thought! Lol xxx

Yeah you do feel more full when you cook yourself! Looks bigger too. Maybe you feel like that if you were eating a lot of ready meals? I no i get like that when i start eating healthly lol.

Yeah nutellas not that bad :) x

Yeah that's right hun.

I weigh at meetings but I take my shoes off lol never known anyone to keep them on!

Woooo Challenge Im Well In!!!!

Trefoil: (7 down, 6.5 to go)

Excited!!!

Ruth
X

CLH_X3 said:
Yeah that's right hun.

I weigh at meetings but I take my shoes off lol never known anyone to keep them on!

I always took my shoes off too when I went to meetings :) always wore the same clothes though hahah!

Ruth
X

Woooo Challenge Im Well In!!!!

Trefoil: (7 down, 6.5 to go)

Excited!!!

Ruth
X

Yay :)

I always took my shoes off too when I went to meetings :) always wore the same clothes though hahah!

Ruth
X

hehe i suppose since ive always worn shoes around the same weight (except this week) it should be consistent and always wear jeans too.

1) CLH_X3: (8 down, 5.5 to go)
2) Trefoil: (7 down, 6.5 to go)
3) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (5.5 down, 8 to go)
4) Blonde_sue (2 down, 11.5 to go)

I know what you mean you will get a great loss next week!

I don't know if I have put the right weight to get out of the 13s lol im 13,6 so am I right?

Ruth
X

I know what you mean you will get a great loss next week!

I don't know if I have put the right weight to get out of the 13s lol im 13,6 so am I right?

Ruth
X

Yeah 6 to 13 stone and half more to 12 stone 13.5 the 12s :) x

Can someone add me to challenge. I'm 13,5. My copy, paste not working.

added :) x

1) CLH_X3: (8 down, 5.5 to go)
2) Amigurumi: (8 down, 5.5 to go)
2) Trefoil: (7 down, 6.5 to go)
3) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (5.5 down, 8 to go)
4) Blonde_sue (2 down, 11.5 to go)

Back