Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

I've had one of those funny days where I can't think properly lol!!

A NSV today- a member at work commented on how well I look and my mum did too saying that I look healthy and therefore I am chuffed!

Ran 1.5k I'm so pleased with myself! Note to self: buy a sports bra....

Ruth
X

I've had one of those funny days where I can't think properly lol!!

A NSV today- a member at work commented on how well I look and my mum did too saying that I look healthy and therefore I am chuffed!

Ran 1.5k I'm so pleased with myself! Note to self: buy a sports bra....

Ruth
X

aww thats great hun :)
really spurs u on x

blonde_sue said:
aww thats great hun :)
really spurs u on x

Thanks :) yeah it does! I give up/get bored really easily so I need something to keep me going!

How are u doing??

Ruth
X

Hey can i join the challenge as well. Im at 13st 13lbs, so I just about make it for this page :)

Hi, can I join to please! I joined 2 weeks ago & weighed 13.7lb. My first week I lost 3.5lb. Missed weigh in this week (as the meeting day was changed & couldn't make it) but defo still on track so hope to have a good weight loss next week, I have 2 stone of baby fat to lose :( It's a long way off! Think the support from you guys will help me. My first goal was to lose 7lb by the 4th of Feb as it's my friends 30th birthday party & want to feel nice in a dress for once!! I have a lot going on this year hen doo's, weddings & holidays so really want to do this! It's not my first time at WW I have been on & off it since 18! I'm now 30. I lost 3 stone on it the first time around so know it works, although I've always done discovery so new to pro points so still trying to learn it.

aloofasc said:
Hey can i join the challenge as well. Im at 13st 13lbs, so I just about make it for this page :)

Corse u can il add u wen im at comp x

layla-bells said:
Hi, can I join to please! I joined 2 weeks ago & weighed 13.7lb. My first week I lost 3.5lb. Missed weigh in this week (as the meeting day was changed & couldn't make it) but defo still on track so hope to have a good weight loss next week, I have 2 stone of baby fat to lose :( It's a long way off! Think the support from you guys will help me. My first goal was to lose 7lb by the 4th of Feb as it's my friends 30th birthday party & want to feel nice in a dress for once!! I have a lot going on this year hen doo's, weddings & holidays so really want to do this! It's not my first time at WW I have been on & off it since 18! I'm now 30. I lost 3 stone on it the first time around so know it works, although I've always done discovery so new to pro points so still trying to learn it.

Ul do it again so!
Propoints is similar but i tink better as fruit is free and u dnt have to save points for a night out dinner etc.
Il add u to t challenge wen im on comp x

Trefoil said:
Thanks :) yeah it does! I give up/get bored really easily so I need something to keep me going!

How are u doing??

Ruth
X

Was very good yday used two weeklies, really need a good week! I nearly always use a lot of weeklies t first day so tink its a good start?

Wat bout u hun? X

Welcome new people :)

Was very good yday used two weeklies, really need a good week! I nearly always use a lot of weeklies t first day so tink its a good start?

Wat bout u hun? X

Sounds like your doing well do far hun! Keep it up

blonde_sue said:
Ul do it again so!
Propoints is similar but i tink better as fruit is free and u dnt have to save points for a night out dinner etc.
Il add u to t challenge wen im on comp x

Thank u!! x

just making my tea - spag bol with quorn mince

100g of quorn mince = 2pp

is that correct ? seems really low i was expecting it to be higher, but iv worked it out twice now and still 2pp :p

just making my tea - spag bol with quorn mince

100g of quorn mince = 2pp

is that correct ? seems really low i was expecting it to be higher, but iv worked it out twice now and still 2pp :p

I know quorn is lower than meat so prob right x

1) layla-bells(3.5 down, 4 to go)
2) CLH_X3: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
3) Amigurumi: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
4) Trefoil: (7.5 down, 6.5 to go)
5) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (6 down, 8 to go)
6) Blonde_sue (2.5 down, 11.5 to go)
7) aloofasc (0.5 down, 13.5 to go)

Not sure what to have for dinner I only have 6 points left for today as had pizza express today for lunch! Tbh not that hungry so good job really with them points left. Still have my 49 weeklies left but don't want to touch them until tomorrow & Sunday.

Not sure what to have for dinner I only have 6 points left for today as had pizza express today for lunch! Tbh not that hungry so good job really with them points left. Still have my 49 weeklies left but don't want to touch them until tomorrow & Sunday.

I no what u mean ive used 4 but luckily no more :)
Y not have a chicken breast and some veg? 4pp x x

Could someone add me to the list pls? I'm 13st 12lb at mo so looks like you're all gonna be out of here before me & I'll end up talkin to myself , lol. Xxx

Don't know about that...rate I lose weight I'll be here for a while!

blonde_sue said:
I no what u mean ive used 4 but luckily no more :)
Y not have a chicken breast and some veg? 4pp x x

I had some WW crackers, low fat cheese spread & some little pickles & beetroot, was lush :) My husband is sitting next to me eating the left over biscuits from Xmas, I'm trying not to dribble, ha! x

Back