Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

hi all hope your having a good week/weekend im hoping for a good weight loss this week and reach my half stone, 5% and it will also put me in the 12's! im so doing my best to make this possible! going to a Zumba class in a few hrs ( if im not too tired as my 2yr old is wide awake right now 4am!!) have a good one to you all :D keep up the hard work

Galaxy-girl im gonna be here a while too so you wont be chatting to your self i have 48ish lbs to go till my personal goal :D

Could someone add me to the list pls? I'm 13st 12lb at mo so looks like you're all gonna be out of here before me & I'll end up talkin to myself , lol. Xxx

Welcome :)

Well I've weighed myself this morning & my scales are saying I've lost another 3.5lb! I'm hoping to lose another 1lb by Wednesday's weigh in & I'll be in the 12's!! Do your points drop once in the 12's I'm doing 29 at the moment?

Last edited:
Well I've weighed myself this morning & my scales are saying I've lost another 3.5lb! I'm hoping to lose another 1lb by Wednesday's weigh in & I'll be in the 12's!! Do your points drop once in the 12's I'm doing 29 at the moment?

:D thats great mine are saying ive had a good loss too i was on 29 PP and when i tracked my weight loss after this weeks meeting my esource told me i had a new points total of 28 ive lost 6.5lbs now and am 13st if that helps?? hope you have a good week and reach your weekly goal :) x

Just hope they are right, lol. I'll rework them out on Wednesday when I know how much I weigh! Well done you! Looks like we are around the same weight/weight loss then :)

Im still on 33. Went down to 32 according to app n ww scales wen i was 13 6. Im 5 ft 8 x

I'm on 32 pp now .. Went down Wednesday from 33 to 32, I'm 5'7

sabs84uk said:
I'm 13st 9 got ages to go :( please add me to the list
Xx

Hi, you will get there in no time, I was 13.7 2.5 weeks ago & weighed 12.13 this morning! And haven't felt I've been starving myself at all!

Good luck!!

layla-bells said:
Hi, you will get there in no time, I was 13.7 2.5 weeks ago & weighed 12.13 this morning! And haven't felt I've been starving myself at all!

Good luck!!

Thats great hun! 3.5 off this week so? Amazing x

Trefoil said:
Well Done layla-bells that's amazing!!!

Ruth
X

Out of 13s for good. Will update u later as completed on comp x

I get weighed on Wednesday officially so I'll let you know how it went. Prob shouldn't weigh myself at home just incase it's wrong!

x

layla-bells said:
I've also been drinking 2 cups of green tea a day so maybe that's helping, can't be sure but will def carry on doing so :)

I wish I could stand the taste of that stuff! My MIL swears by it. But it tastes rank! Lol! I have started taking the green tea extract supplement though....? x

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
I wish I could stand the taste of that stuff! My MIL swears by it. But it tastes rank! Lol! I have started taking the green tea extract supplement though....? x

Some of them are better than others, I'm drinking the cho-yung one £39.99 for 2 weeks supply but they're doing buy one get one for 1p so it's cost me £40 for a month. It's pricey but this stuff has amazing reviews & tbh am desperate & thought that's a couple of takeaways a month or going out for dinner which I won't be doing for a while so can justify it. I have taken the tablets before, I took them with Adios tablets & I do think that helped with my weight loss before I had my baby! It has great health benefits if nothing else.

x

Morning...

1.5lbs off for me this week. :)

I am thinking about changing my weigh in day to Fridays rather than Mondays though as the weekends are when I binge more. How do you all think I could go about this?

xx

1) layla-bells(3.5 down, 4 to go) Completed!!
2) CLH_X3: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
3) Amigurumi: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
4) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
5) Trefoil: (7.5 down, 6.5 to go)
6) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
7) Blonde_sue (2.5 down, 11.5 to go)
8) aloofasc (0.5 down, 13.5 to go)

Back