Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Not looking forward to wi at all later :-( stayed around the same for two/three months ne due to not doing it properly.

Need a kick up t arse

I lost half a pound! was so lucky!
Going to be really good this week :) x

Updated :)

Added u rubblelfc same weight exactly as me!
we can do this x

1)VVertigan83 Completed!!
2) Amigurumi: (10.5 down, 3.5 to go)
3) layla-bells (3.5 down, 4 to go)
4) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (9.5 down, 5 to go)
5) CLH_X3: (9 down, 5 to go)
6) Trefoil: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
7) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
8) graciebabes (1.5 down, 6.5 to go)
9) sabs84uk (3.5 down, 9.5 to go)
10) Blonde_sue (3 down, 11 to go)
11) rubblelfc (3 down, 11 to go)
12) Galaxy-girl (1.5 down, 12.5 to go)
13) aloofasc (0.5 down, 13.5 to go)

blonde_sue said:
Thanks hun :)
you are doing great :) x x

Thanks very much! Feel loads better now I'm off SF and back on points!

How has ur day been?

Ruth
X

Down 2.5lbs, woohoo, was looking forward to updating but laptop crashed!
:(Argh
well done all the losers we are getting to our 12s each lb at a time! :)
Can some one update please

Well had my official weight in and I've lost 3.5lb which now makes me 13 stone :( looks like I'll be with you all for a little longer! But that's 7lb in 3 weeks & can now get in to some of my clothes I could when I started! I think this week is going to be hard I have a sick baby who's keeping me up in the nights so am very tired & it's easy just to grab anything rather than weighing & counting. Also to top that off I now have a sick husband..... Think he's worse than the baby thought tbh, lol!

Well done everyone on this weeks weight loss & good luck for the coming week.

layla-bells said:
Well had my official weight in and I've lost 3.5lb which now makes me 13 stone :( looks like I'll be with you all for a little longer! But that's 7lb in 3 weeks & can now get in to some of my clothes I could when I started! I think this week is going to be hard I have a sick baby who's keeping me up in the nights so am very tired & it's easy just to grab anything rather than weighing & counting. Also to top that off I now have a sick husband..... Think he's worse than the baby thought tbh, lol!

Well done everyone on this weeks weight loss & good luck for the coming week.

Well done hun ur nearly there just half a pound til 12s :)

1)VVertigan83 Completed!!
2) layla-bells (7 down, 0.5 to go)
3) Amigurumi: (10.5 down, 3.5 to go)
4) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (9.5 down, 5 to go)
5) CLH_X3: (9 down, 5 to go)
6) Trefoil: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
7) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
8) graciebabes (1.5 down, 6.5 to go)
9) sabs84uk (3.5 down, 9.5 to go)
10) Blonde_sue (3 down, 11 to go)
11) rubblelfc (3 down, 11 to go)
12) aloofasc (3 down, 11 to go)
13) Galaxy-girl (1.5 down, 12.5 to go)

I'm going to hold my hands up!! Iv been naughty all yday :( had Chinese aswel! :(

But it's only Friday and I don't weigh til next Wednesday ... I'm back in it today!! ... I'm even making a 0 point soup ..

Kinda my own creation ... Red pepper, onion, mushroom, carrot and tomato ... It's in the oven roasting now and I'm going to blend it all together ... Fx it's nice

Kicking myself for being bad!

Chicken chow main and 4 chicken balls .. I think chow main is one of the lowest

Eek was so bold last night had pizza which brought me way over weeklies n its my friends bday tonight. Have 20 dailies left so tinking il try only have a few for dinns then have like 3 drinks?
Then hit t gym a few times to make up for yday? X

Eek was so bold last night had pizza which brought me way over weeklies n its my friends bday tonight. Have 20 dailies left so tinking il try only have a few for dinns then have like 3 drinks?
Then hit t gym a few times to make up for yday? X

Sounds like a plan!! Go you!

I actually made my soup n it ain't bad, really filling ... Been good yday n today! .. Got a couple mates coming over now tho and they wanna have a take away with my oh! .. Boo!

I'm NOT! (I hope) guna av one! I'm guna have my 0 point soup and a little treat after as I got 18points left!

Jut learnt dib dabs are 2 points! Lolly n sherbet! Yum! Will be a nice treat on a night time!

Last edited:
Back