Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

1)VVertigan83 Completed!!
2) layla-bells Completed!!
3) Amigurumi: (12.5 down, 1.5 to go)
4) CLH_X3: (11.5 down, 3.5 to go)
5) graciebabes (3.5 down, 4.5 to go)
6) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (9.5 down, 5 to go)
7) Trefoil: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
8) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
9) aloofasc (5.5 down, 8.5 to go)
10) sabs84uk (2.5 down, 10.5 to go)
11) Blonde_sue (3.5 down, 10.5 to go)
12) shrinkingannie (0 down, 10.5 to go)
13) rubblelfc (3 down, 11 to go)
14) Galaxy-girl (1.5 down, 12.5 to go)
15) nomoreyoyo ( 0.5 down, 13.5 to go)

Thanks I'm hoping for a whole week of being good.. Give it my best shot..
I'm not guna get on my scales at home either as the battery is playing up and 1 min in 13.1 an the next I'm 13.7!! Lol
I got a night out next Friday do wanna be 12.13.5 .. Just wanna be in the 12's!

Amigurumi said:
I think this is right for me... I weigh 13st 1.5lbs now... So would that be 1.5 to go or reLly 2lbs to go as then I will be 12st 13.5 lbs?

Yeah sorry hun musta updated wrong. U could get there this week :) best of luck x

does anyone eat alot of 'junk' in there points?

as im doing no choco for a week i had 3 packs of crisp yday (velvet crunch, skips, pomebears) there all 2 pp each .. i shouldnt be eating that many crisp! i didnt before ww!!

sorry, typed in wrong section!

CLH_X3 said:

as im doing no choco for a week i had 3 packs of crisp yday (velvet crunch, skips, pomebears) there all 2 pp each .. i shouldnt be eating that many crisp! i didnt before ww!!

I do hehe. But most of t time im not really hungry doing it so its not bad x

Pom bears r 2? Thats great aint had em in years! Hard to find here thou x

Yesterday I had to much chicken with my meal do like extra 4 points and some BBQ sauce ...

Im going to point the sauce as 4+4 extra for the chicken .. So. 8 weeklies!

I found the pombears in the pound shop!

Have a look back at my diary. I eat loads of junk, drink wine etc and still lost those weeks. Tonught I plan a tub if ben and jerrys half a bottle of red and a cake wirh my coffee for lunch out with a friend. That'l be alk my dailies and weeklies gone though but thats what they are there for. One saturday I had quorn and zero point stuff all day and headed out after drinking a bottle of wine, drank shots, redbull and vodka until 3am then headed to eddie rockets. :) love WW!

Have a look back at my diary. I eat loads of junk, drink wine etc and still lost those weeks. Tonught I plan a tub if ben and jerrys half a bottle of red and a cake wirh my coffee for lunch out with a friend. That'l be alk my dailies and weeklies gone though but thats what they are there for. One saturday I had quorn and zero point stuff all day and headed out after drinking a bottle of wine, drank shots, redbull and vodka until 3am then headed to eddie rockets. :) love WW!

Just looked ... Sounds like you had a good night out aswel!

I have 17 points left for today! What shall I eat! Ha!

I bought in Asda today caramel and honey comb sundaes (ww) and there only 3 pp each so defo having one of them tonight!

My mum does sw and makes a key lime pie that's lush! I'm guna ask her for the recipe and pp it all to see if I can have it!

Right here's the recipe ... Can anyone work out rough points ? For each thing..
I was also thinking instead vanilla muller light .. Ww lemon m lime yogurts

key lime pie
8 digestives - ?
2oz/57g low fat marg for baking (suggests flora light)-?
1 sachet sugar free lemon and lime jelly crystals -0?
2 tsp powdered gelatine-?
4 limes -0
green food colouring (optional)-?
400g muller light vanilla yog
7oz/198g quark
7 tbsp artificial sweetener

CLH_X3 said:
Right here's the recipe ... Can anyone work out rough points ? For each thing..
I was also thinking instead vanilla muller light .. Ww lemon m lime yogurts

key lime pie
8 digestives - ?
2oz/57g low fat marg for baking (suggests flora light)-?
1 sachet sugar free lemon and lime jelly crystals -0?
2 tsp powdered gelatine-?
4 limes -0
green food colouring (optional)-?
400g muller light vanilla yog
7oz/198g quark
7 tbsp artificial sweetener

I think you are looking at about 30 points. Biscuits are about 14. Flora lite is 6. Quark is 4. Gelatine I think about 1. The yogurts I think are either 4 or 6.

Ouch!!!

Eaten 32 weeklies already since thurs but no nights out this week :)

So im on track for once. Scales said 5 down but was in my nightie. Hopin wens brings good news x

So im on track for once. Scales said 5 down but was in my nightie. Hopin wens brings good news x

5 down sounds good!!!!!! Go you !!

Back