Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Woohoo. Scales finally showing a loss of about 4lb after a month of slight gain and sts. Am now at 13 3. Did a low carb week, absolutely no junk, ate loads but within points and seems to be doing the trick! Was getting a bit downhearted but am now reinvigorated! Well done everyone!

anradharc said:
Woohoo. Scales finally showing a loss of about 4lb after a month of slight gain and sts. Am now at 13 3. Did a low carb week, absolutely no junk, ate loads but within points and seems to be doing the trick! Was getting a bit downhearted but am now reinvigorated! Well done everyone!

Brilliant! Il update wen i get to comp. Well done x

Well done!! Looks like this is going to be a good week for people!

My partners eating a Chinese take away :( i was going to have one but i read sues post about 5 down and thought no i wanna get to my 3.5 target so I haven't had one :D !! ... Got 5 pp left for a snack, hmmm might have a baby bell lol

Dairylee has this new thing called dairylee bites out there 2pp each and £1 in Asda ATM... I think they taste better then baby bell light !

Last edited:
Thanks girls!
Why don't you try 'baked mushrooms' for a snack- I love them!
Big brekkie mushrooms, take off stalk, bake for a few mins (or nuke if you in a hurry), spread ex light Philly garlic/chilli, few lean bacon lardons, low fat Parmesan, then bake/nuke again to melt cheese. Totally yummy with big side salad. Worked out at about 3-4 points for a huge one! Manages to be low fat and low carb and points friendly!

You are all amazing women. Xx

Thanks girls!
Big brekkie mushrooms, take off stalk, bake for a few mins (or nuke if you in a hurry), spread ex light Philly garlic/chilli, few lean bacon lardons, low fat Parmesan, then bake/nuke again to melt cheese. Totally yummy with big side salad. Worked out at about 3-4 points for a huge one! Manages to be low fat and low carb and points friendly!

Sounds lush!!! .. Mmmm think I might have to try this!
X

CLH_X3 said:
Well done!! Looks like this is going to be a good week for people!

My partners eating a Chinese take away :( i was going to have one but i read sues post about 5 down and thought no i wanna get to my 3.5 target so I haven't had one :D !! ... Got 5 pp left for a snack, hmmm might have a baby bell lol

Dairylee has this new thing called dairylee bites out there 2pp each and £1 in Asda ATM... I think they taste better then baby bell light !

I had chow mein for dinns in my points thou. Was mostly veg n a few noodles x

anradharc said:
Thanks girls!

Aww wish i likd mushrooms but i cnt stand em x

I had chow mein for dinns in my points thou. Was mostly veg n a few noodles x

Mmm sounds nice though, I love chow meins! ... I had 1 chip of my oh tea! Ha

blonde_sue said:
Aww wish i likd mushrooms but i cnt stand em x

Why not try on a courgette or Aubergine slices? Haven't done it myself but will give it a try!

Everyone seems to be doing well. I had an ok day had sweet cravings all day and gave in... I then had guests come over so managed to use up 12 weeklies today :( still got 17 left tho and am planning to do Zumba first thing... I am trying not to jump on the scale cos I am really hoping for a loss but good news is my cousins saw me after 2 months and they said I had lost weight yay! Enjoy the snow everyone xx

Just out of curiosity I am supposed to b on 32pp a day but I only use 30 do u think that's affecting my losses each week? I'm just afraid to eat that much!... Really could use some advice guys thanks :)

Just out of curiosity I am supposed to b on 32pp a day but I only use 30 do u think that's affecting my losses each week? I'm just afraid to eat that much!... Really could use some advice guys thanks :)

Well when I started I was on 33pp a day and the first thing my leader said to me was if you don't want to use them all then don't as it's a lot.. I'm now 31 now.. And tbh I don't tend to eat them all, I usually have 1-3 left over sometimes more

My week so far - weigh wed
Thursday - 26pp
Friday - 31 pp and 9 weeklies (guests over)
Saturday - 28pp

I try and always use at least 26 as that's the minimum in group ...

I also have a friend and she uses her exact allowance every day no matter what and she still has good losses!

Maybe try a week where you use all your dailies everyday, all the left over points u usually wouldnt have and see what the scales say?

I do try and use all my points but sometimes I'm so busy in the morning/early day I end up with 20 odd points just for tea ..

anradharc said:

Well done on ur loss. Did u eat ur weeklies as well?

Anyone fancy doing a little challenge with me to keep us motivated ? ..

Who can lose 7lbs quickest ?

Start weight for me is 13.3lbs .... Anyone

CLH_X3 said:
Anyone fancy doing a little challenge with me to keep us motivated ? ..

Who can lose 7lbs quickest ?

Start weight for me is 13.3lbs .... Anyone

I'll join! :) start weight for me is 13 4 1/2 lbs.. Let's goooo! Xxxx

Bold hungover day :-/ ended up goin for a few last night ha x

mitch2044 said:
Well done on ur loss. Did u eat ur weeklies as well?

Every lovely last one of them! Used them mainly for olive oil, extra meat and cheese!

Woooo Challenge I'm in although I probs won't win as I'm on a serious budget food wise!!! Lots of beans and soup !

Ruth
X

Back