Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Well I had chinese last night I pointed my chicken chow mein as 18 which was the rest my dailes... I had like 8 chips so done that as 5 and 3 chicken balls at 4 each ?

So iv now used 30 of my weeklies ... Probs won't hit 3.5lbs this week but it should still go down!

That's ok I have used nearly all my weeklies this week and I had a quick WI this morning and I have lost 1.5lbs! So u will still lose and that's the main thing... We all need a treat and to spoil ourselves cos this is lifestyle change not a diet! We can do it hon xx

That's ok I have used nearly all my weeklies this week and I had a quick WI this morning and I have lost 1.5lbs! So u will still lose and that's the main thing... We all need a treat and to spoil ourselves cos this is lifestyle change not a diet! We can do it hon xx

1.5 is sounding good :) x

Im going for a chinese on Thursday for my sisters bday.

Going to try and look up some good things to have.
Does anyone have the eating out book?

I usually have a plain chowmein and beef in black bean sauce...does anyone know how bad that would be?!? Then got to avoid the duck course!!!!

Got down 1lb in my WI on Saturday morning. Was disappointed actually as went spinning 4 times last week and didn't use my weeklies. Was SO bad over the weekend so probably used all last week and this week weeklies. Booked into 4 more classes this week though and not going to add the exercise points to my log...

At 13s 12 though it seems like I am going to be here for a while : (

Every pound counts....xx

nomoreyoyo said:
Im going for a chinese on Thursday for my sisters bday.

Going to try and look up some good things to have.
Does anyone have the eating out book?

I usually have a plain chowmein and beef in black bean sauce...does anyone know how bad that would be?!? Then got to avoid the duck course!!!!

Got down 1lb in my WI on Saturday morning. Was disappointed actually as went spinning 4 times last week and didn't use my weeklies. Was SO bad over the weekend so probably used all last week and this week weeklies. Booked into 4 more classes this week though and not going to add the exercise points to my log...

At 13s 12 though it seems like I am going to be here for a while : (

Every pound counts....xx

Looked in the eating out book. Here's the best foods to have...
Chicken and sweet corn soup 6pp
Hot and sour soup 4pp
Kung po chicken 9pp
Beef in black bean 12pp
Sweet and sour prawns 10pp
Plain boiled rice 12pp
Singapore rice noodles 14pp

Hope it helps. X

Get in there 3.5lbs off. That is always a boost getting to the first 7lbs off!!

Well done to everybody else on the losses.

Well done

Well done on the losses :)

Ive been bold yesterday and was good until about 6 today then got mcdonalds :S
Need some motivation to be good tomorrow n hopefully get some gym in? x

Updated :)

1)VVertigan83 Completed!!
2) layla-bells Completed!!
3) Amigurumi: (12.5 down, 1.5 to go)
4) CLH_X3: (11.5 down, 3.5 to go)
4) Anradharc (11.5 down, 3.5 to go)
5) graciebabes (3.5 down, 4.5 to go)
6) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (9.5 down, 5 to go)
7) Trefoil: (8.5 down, 5.5 to go)
8) iwillbeaskinnyminnie (8 down, 6.5 to go)
9) rubblelfc (6.5 down, 7.5 to go)
10) aloofasc (5.5 down, 8.5 to go)
11) sabs84uk (2.5 down, 10.5 to go)
11) Blonde_sue (3.5 down, 10.5 to go)
11) shrinkingannie (0 down, 10.5 to go)
12) Galaxy-girl (1.5 down, 12.5 to go)
12) nomoreyoyo ( 1.5 down, 12.5 to go)

Eight my bf is getting a takeaway for the third night in a row!
I joined in but I can't join in his mcds that he's getting now! !! :(
2 cheese burgers and chips.. Nom :( ..

Cheeseburger or hamburger is not actually that bad on WW it's the chips and drinks that send the points up!

Cheeseburger or hamburger is not actually that bad on WW it's the chips and drinks that send the points up!

it was 2 double cheeseburgers... i think there 12 each and medium fries .. 9 ?

I had a milkshake from burgerking last week and when i pointed it ... i was shocked at how high it was for a drink!!..

Hello everyone :wave_cry:
I would love to join you all, I weigh 13st 3.2lbs this morning and I just can't seem to get back into the 12's where I was before Xmas:cry:
I have reset my WW stats and I'm starting again as of today.

I hope to be in the 12's again soon.

6 nuggets for 7.
Chicke n nuggets kids meal is only 10 too x

Yeah that would be nice for a weekend treat!! Just about to have a tea and a Curly Wurly, yum. 30pp today : ) xx

Had a god awful day,crashed my car, knocked down and decapiated a badger, then run off my feet making even more mistakes all day! So didnt have transpirt or any motivation to weigh in today. May go tomorrow if im free or may just leave it altogether until next week. Did a sneaky weigh in at home at 12,13 this evening before dinner so I might be motivated to goand offically be out of the 13's!

Had a god awful day,crashed my car, knocked down and decapiated a badger, then run off my feet making even more mistakes all day! So didnt have transpirt or any motivation to weigh in today. May go tomorrow if im free or may just leave it altogether until next week. Did a sneaky weigh in at home at 12,13 this evening before dinner so I might be motivated to goand offically be out of the 13's!

Hope your ok and your cars ok .. Not to much damage I hope ?
Aww you should go if u think your be 12.13 ;) put a smile in your face for 5 ..

I'm hoping to be in the 12's next week! Fx
Anyways I'm off to the pub now for a diet coke, meeting my weigh in buddy who I go to ww with.
Iv only had 19pp today! And it's so late now to start munching .. Because im doing the no chocolate thing I don't seem to be reaching my points lol .. And I got no crisp to munch on!

Dreading weigh in tomorrow night, drunk so much on Saturday night I know I went over my weeklies, the 3 jäger bombs didn't help either :-( Then Sunday I had a Chinese, I didn't go mad but really fancied something semi bad after being hungover. I'm now annoyed with myself & feeling pretty depressed.

So I'm thinking I'll be back in the 13's this week!

Good luck for weigh in's this week!

Back