Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Now 13.9 its slowly coming off!

Now 13.9 its slowly coming off!

Well done. Im the same its slow and took a wk ff last wk and put on 1.5lb taking me back to 13st 12lb but hoping for a good loss tomorrow to get me back on track :)

Goose1 said:
Well done. Im the same its slow and took a wk ff last wk and put on 1.5lb taking me back to 13st 12lb but hoping for a good loss tomorrow to get me back on track :)

All the best for tomorrow !

Lost 3.5lb this wk so down to 13st 8.5 :):)

Well done!!!! I'm hoping to have dropped the holiday lbs from last week - weigh on Friday morning tho so got a few days xx

13st 2.5 lbs .... So close now!!!!

Plus one this week. Need to get my bum into gear xx

Reallllly nervous about WI tomo....

Well done!!!! I'm hoping to have dropped the holiday lbs from last week - weigh on Friday morning tho so got a few days xx

13st 2.5 lbs .... So close now!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow im sure you will do great x x

2 lb off 13.7 half way there!

I can't seem to shift the last bit!! The last two weeks I've stayed the same or gained a bit, can't seem to shift the last 2.5.

Really annoying!! X x

Hey havnt been on in a month :/
Put 4 pounds on after not following plan during exams, which im happy with since ive put on a stone after hols before!
anyway bk to it!

Hows everyone getting on? x

Now lost another 3 lbs so slowly coming down to 12 stone ;)

Damn it, I'm back - feeling very ashamed :-( I've let stress take over again and haven't been following the plan and am now back up to 13.3 stupid stupid stupid girl :-( I don't know if I will ever make it to goal, I'm forever self sabotaging - a little success and there I go off the rails again.... Anyway, hope you're all getting on better than me!

margarino said:
Damn it, I'm back - feeling very ashamed :-( I've let stress take over again and haven't been following the plan and am now back up to 13.3 stupid stupid stupid girl :-( I don't know if I will ever make it to goal, I'm forever self sabotaging - a little success and there I go off the rails again.... Anyway, hope you're all getting on better than me!

I'm exactly the same! Got myself to 13 2.5 and then have floated back up to 13 5 annoying!!!! Can't seem to make the 12's. I've got an appointment with lighterlife tomorrow....has anyone ever done it? Xx

anyone up for starting a challenge to get out of 13s?
give yourself a target to get out?

Blonde_sue: 1 down, 13 to go (6 weeks - 28th June) (2.17lbs per week)

blonde_sue said:
anyone up for starting a challenge to get out of 13s?
give yourself a target to get out?

Blonde_sue: 1 down, 13 to go (6 weeks - 28th June) (2.17lbs per week)

Great idea Sue, I definitely need something to keep me focused! Gonna wait till I weigh in next week to see what I am on the WW scales and then will do goal.

Back