Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Put on 2.5 this week. Can really feel it! Guna be amazing this week as its my last weigh in before a friends wedding. And i no im guna gain after that cuz we are making it a 3 day weekend trip to bristol! Sooo excited xx

margarino said:
Great idea Sue, I definitely need something to keep me focused! Gonna wait till I weigh in next week to see what I am on the WW scales and then will do goal.

Great hun!
I just restartd last week so need a push too x x

Lovehandles said:
Put on 2.5 this week. Can really feel it! Guna be amazing this week as its my last weigh in before a friends wedding. And i no im guna gain after that cuz we are making it a 3 day weekend trip to bristol! Sooo excited xx

Aww ul get it dwn this week of ur really good.

Sounds lovely! Love bristol! Have a fab time x x

Ive been good so far. Roll on tuesday i say! Thanks. Im so excited :) xx

I'm down to 13 st 1!!! Yippee but just about to go to Edinburgh for bed friends hen do... So think I'll be putting a few back on!!!

Good luck for your weigh ins x x

Aww well done x x

Hope to follow you soon. Lost 3 lb this wk so im now 13st 5.5 :)

Hi Everyone, This thread is a great idea! I've 4lbs to go to get out of the 13's! This is the second third time in 5 years that I've been over 13stone and in that time I've also been all the way down to 9stone twice! I really really want to stop this trend of losing and putting weight back on, I really hope I have the determination to stick to healthy eating this time :eek:

Can I rejoin too please...well technically I never left...just sneaked away for a while. Back to 13,10 from 13 dead so very cross with myself! Been good so far though, had crept up to 14,2 which was only 2 lbs off my start weight.

Hopefully joining you all on tue fingers crossed. Ive 2lbs to loose till im in the 13st's soooo excited, ive been here before but went up (yuck)

Hi, I'm going to kick start my WW journey again on Monday so can I join you all please? Desperate to be under 13 stone again as I'm very close to 14 :(

My problem is that I can't have 'just one' when it comes to cakes, crisps and chocolate! Plus I'm fussy so I think WW will work best.

Speak soon x

Hi,
I haven't been on here for a while, but I am still going for the 12's.
I have switched from WW to LighterLife Lite a week ago, done my first 5 days and hoping for a big loss in my first week.

Just couldn't seem to stick to WW anymore.
They don't really have any 'through the stones' threads on LL so hoping I can stay here.
Went back up to 13st 7 from hitting 13 exactly : ( but really hoping that might get there now with LL.

Good luck for everyones WI's mine is Wed.
x

Hi everyone,

I think I was one of the original members of this thread...then I went back to work after Maternity leave and forgot all about WW. Luckily I've only put 3lb back on so I now want to lose about a stone. 6lb to go for the 12's!

Good luck everyone

Hi everyone..I weigh tomorrow..hoping I'll only have two weigh-ins until I'm outa here!!! Good luck everyone..keep it up!! :D

I weighed in at 12st 10lbs! I must have mis-read the scales the first week but anyway that means I'm out of this category....:D hope I can stay moving downwards now in the 12's-11's group. Good luck everyone, see you all soon x

Aww well done x

Thanks Goose, I'll be seeing you very soon in the 12 to 11's!!!

i had a bad start to my week yesterday guys. had to work 9am til 10:30pm. and fair does i was hanging. i had cheerios for breakfast which was good. but i had a cheese toastie for a snack. roast dinner for lunch. sausage chips and gravy for tea and inbetween a big bag of buttons and2 bottles of lucozade! agggghhh! i need to have a good day today. need to get back into the swing of things and start shifting the pounds!!!

Down to 13,8...again. not getting too excited, been here before. C'mon girls, let me know how you're all doing.

Back