Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

anradharc said:
Down to 13,8...again. not getting too excited, been here before. C'mon girls, let me know how you're all doing.

Well done you will get there. I lost 3.5 ths wk to get me to 13,2 but like you im afraid to get excited in case i jinx myself x

Hey can I join this? I'm currently 13st 10lbs and hoping to get into the 12s as soon as poss. Doing slimming world and lots of exercise so hopefully won't take too longh :)

Hi all just started WW today and weighed in last night at 13st 8lbs this is the biggest i have been but saying that people i know are shocked when i tell them how heavy i am 'ohh you dont look it, i would have said 11 1/2 stone at the most' i guess i am good at hiding it, although my legs are muscly so may its muscle weighing that heavy not fat haha. I would love to loose the 8lbs before i go on hols in 3 weeks 6 days whats the chances? going to try really hard! and that is my first goal! What do you all do for motivation and exercise cause i really want to put my all into it.

Thanksssss Danielle x

Well I was hoping to be here as I was 14st2lbs but only lost 2 sooo next week id better be here or there's a problem I'm working my hiney off lol.

2lb off this week for me so only 4 to get me into the 12's (which I haven't been for about 3 years!)

13.1 almost there...

STS this week - not too bad considering we had a family crisis last week!

I'm here I'm here I'm here :) 13st 12lbs. 2 off for me this week. Don't want to see the 14st ever again.

danielle159 said:
Hi all just started WW today and weighed in last night at 13st 8lbs this is the biggest i have been but saying that people i know are shocked when i tell them how heavy i am 'ohh you dont look it, i would have said 11 1/2 stone at the most' i guess i am good at hiding it, although my legs are muscly so may its muscle weighing that heavy not fat haha. I would love to loose the 8lbs before i go on hols in 3 weeks 6 days whats the chances? going to try really hard! and that is my first goal! What do you all do for motivation and exercise cause i really want to put my all into it.

Thanksssss Danielle x

Hi and welcome !

Have you got some clothes that you want to take on holiday but are a bit tight? You could do exercise to lose some inches.
Some people swear by the 30 day shred DVD which is an intense programme. I've not done it myself I'm too old and creaky I do Zumba which is fun.

You should meet your target over the next few weeks good luck!

Hi all, I'm new.

I'm 13st 2lbs and have my weigh in tonight. I don't feel hopeful, have just finished off the kids dinner and ate 2 boxes of smarties which of course I bought a 4 pack of for the kids. :cry:

Hi and welcome !

Have you got some clothes that you want to take on holiday but are a bit tight? You could do exercise to lose some inches.
Some people swear by the 30 day shred DVD which is an intense programme. I've not done it myself I'm too old and creaky I do Zumba which is fun.

You should meet your target over the next few weeks good luck!

Thanks baggiesles yea i have clothes from my march holiday that are abit tight so hopefully they will fit! i had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 5 and a half pounds :) . I have the 30 day shred on dvd havnt tried it yet so might give that a try! whats zumba like? i have no co ordination so would i be ok with it? x

Just a question to the people losing 4/5 lbs per week. How ? Lol the most I've lost in a week is 3lbs but its always mostly 2lbs :( I mean I'm over the moon with that because 2lbs is my target each week but when I see others losing all this I'm thinking what am I doing.
Do you use a lot of weeklies? I'm guessing not. I think that might be my problem I use my weeklies.

Chazhavnfun said:
Just a question to the people losing 4/5 lbs per week. How ? Lol the most I've lost in a week is 3lbs but its always mostly 2lbs :( I mean I'm over the moon with that because 2lbs is my target each week but when I see others losing all this I'm thinking what am I doing.
Do you use a lot of weeklies? I'm guessing not. I think that might be my problem I use my weeklies.

I use to use all my weeklies and never lost. I dont use my weeklies and still don't loose. Very frustrating and I go to gym 3-4 times a week.

Hi Chazhavnfun,

Im am useless at dieting always have been, tried slimming world back in march and because there were no portion sizes to stick to i was eating loads and was gutted when id lost only 1.5 pounds i felt like i tried so hard! anyway thought i would join weightwatchers and tbh i havnt eaven been counting my points because when i used to do it i got obsessed so all i have done is cut down portion sizes and eating weighwatchers bread, meals and just making sure i eat well and i know in my head whats is bad point so stay on track. for example my daily meals would be:

Breakfast: shreddies with semi skimmed milk
Lunch: ww bread with 3 slices of ham and low fat spread no sauces! bannana and a ww equivilant chocolate bar or be good for you crisps(alternate the two daily so i dont crave)
Tea: either a chicken breast with jacket pot and beans, ww meal , fish e.c.t but cutting the portions by half!!

this week i have been out for tea 3 times (harvester) and had a birthday takeaway being chinese which is my fave i just ordered satay sticks and had some rice (no prwan crackers, pork/chicken balls lol just watched everyone else)

I have also brought a kettlebell and use the videos on you tube to exercise to these are brilliant for loosing weight and toning at the same time!

They say 2lb a week is a good loss i bet you next week i will get weighed and only loose 1 lbs! i have literally cut down to eating 1/3rd of what i used to. I have completly cut out sugar aswell(on my cereals in my tea e.c.t) so that might be a thing to look at.

I would stay away from doing alot of exercise because the fat is turning into muscle and muscle is heavier then fat! i do the kettlebell twice a week and thats enough for me to tone.

What are you eating daily?

Thanks

Danielle

Chazhavnfun said:
Have you taken measurment. You might notice a difference that way. X

I've taken measurement and we are talking about an inch 3 inch loss. I started in sep and have only lost a stone ?. Which most people loss in a month. Not good.

I'm floating around the 13 stone 1 to 3 mark at the moment. The last two weeks I've STS so I'm hoping to either hit 13 or into the 12s pretty soon.

Chazhavnfun said:

ive always been a big loser. im able to drop 4-5lbs when im good. and i usually use all my weeklies. my problem is i gain big too. if ive had a bad week or night out etc. i can can 3-6lbs in one week and thats so disheartening. i no it will come back off but at that moment it sucks x

I can't ever imagine being in the 12st. I really cannot remember ever being that small. Maybe high school but I never really weighed myself at all untill the last couple years when I had my 4th child.
I'll I've heard my whole life is your tall though but I'm only 5ft 7 can I get to 12st do you think?

Back