Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Chazhavnfun said:
I can't ever imagine being in the 12st. I really cannot remember ever being that small. Maybe high school but I never really weighed myself at all untill the last couple years when I had my 4th child.
I'll I've heard my whole life is your tall though but I'm only 5ft 7 can I get to 12st do you think?

U can get there hun! I cant remember last time i was in 12s n im only 22 :-(

of course u can hun. im 5ft6 and i got down to 11st. and im "big boned" your doing so well xx

that was 3 years ago. im back in the 13s now but determind to loose it xx

I'm 13st 12 just busted out the 14st as of Tue. I'm happy to say goodbye to 14st but I've a feeling it will take a while for me to see 12. Do you have any pics of you at 11st. ?

it may take a while but one day you will get there and the 14s will seem so far away! yes i have loads!! lol i was out all the time at my lightest. loads of pretty dresses. ill try to upload a picture later xx

Thank you. I'm all hips with having 4 kids so that's prob why I can imagine ever having the bod I want. I know ill never be super thin and I don't want to be. I want a Kim kardash body with lots of curves which I think is near my body shape.

i think that would be good for me too. it sounds more realistic than paris hilton lol we will get there ... one day x

Thank you, you've been a big help for me. I hope we can remain in touch. Am I right in saying you also weigh in on Tue?

Chazhavnfun said:
Thank you. I'm all hips with having 4 kids so that's prob why I can imagine ever having the bod I want. I know ill never be super thin and I don't want to be. I want a Kim kardash body with lots of curves which I think is near my body shape.

She has a great body!
Much sexier than ppl like paris hilton.. Tink that looks horrible x

yep i weigh in tuesday nights. yer keep me updated every week hun. we have similar start weights and heights. be cool to progress to the 12s together xx

Thanks. I need the motivation. I'm really good during the day. It's when I'm watching tv at night. I'm baaad lol. Not wandered out my point yet so still ok although I'm the lowest in my weeklies I've ever been.

StarCrossed said:
I weighed in this morning and I'm on 13 on the nose yay!

Yay u will b out next week :) x

I gained 1.5 so am back to 13.21/2 now hopefully I 'll lose next week!

This mornings weigh in went great. 3lbs off after me complaining I never lose more than 2 lol I'm 13st 9lbs :) getting closer.

Back