Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

2 lbs off this week, down to 13st 12 so joining your club, hopefully not for too long ;)

.5 off - now 13.2 not long now I hope!

Still here - put on a lb, not happy as I've got a big weekend coming up where I can't really be good!

13st 1lb as of Saturday.......although jumped on the scales this morning and it was showing 13st 2lbs..oops! Hoping thats just water weight and general weekend food still in my system...then maybe, just MAYBE next week I can do it!!??? I've been in the 13's since the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2012, that’s over 4 whole months I’ve been battling my way down and I am so bloody determined to do it this week an say goodbye to the unluckiest of all numbers for good!!! Especially as it is now T-minus 24 days until I jet off on my jolly hols!!! Eeeekk…!! C’monn.!!!!!!!! :D p.s. also attemtping to complete the 30 day shred but moving on to Level 2 has put me off big time..! Don’t wanna go back to Level 1 though as it has never once made me ache the day after and I really want to ‘feel the burn’ lol, …just not too much? Ha ha :) xx

Im 1lbs down this week and at 13st 8lbs slowly getting there but long way to go. I'm going in the right direction x

Another 1 lb off 13.1 almost there now!!

Chazhavnfun said:
Im 1lbs down this week and at 13st 8lbs slowly getting there but long way to go. I'm going in the right direction x

Im also 13st 8 this week. Cuz i gained 4lbs!! :( xxx

Lovehandles said:
Im also 13st 8 this week. Cuz i gained 4lbs!! :( xxx

I feel your pain i was 13'2 and am now 13'9 cos my daughter was in hospital so. Put on 3 lb eating rubbish then 4 lb cos we went on hols for a few days but ack on track fom today and hope to hit those 12's soon. Good luck to you x x

Baggiesles said:
Another 1 lb off 13.1 almost there now!!

Well done x

Chazhavnfun said:

Well done i was down to 13'2 but in 3 wks put on 7lb but am back on track now. Good luck x x

Hi Ladies,13st 6 here, would like to get to 10 stone something but will settle for 11.5! I'm 5'8, I find being tall makes it a little easier but saying that I've hovered around 13 for years!!

oneismagic said:
Hi Ladies,13st 6 here, would like to get to 10 stone something but will settle for 11.5! I'm 5'8, I find being tall makes it a little easier but saying that I've hovered around 13 for years!!

Good luck x x

Goose1 said:
I feel your pain i was 13'2 and am now 13'9 cos my daughter was in hospital so. Put on 3 lb eating rubbish then 4 lb cos we went on hols for a few days but ack on track fom today and hope to hit those 12's soon. Good luck to you x x

I was 13st 1.5lbs for ages but now back up to 13st 8lbs. So frustrating. I only started at 13st 9.5lbs 4 months ago!! 6 weeks til holiday and i need to shift my bum! Xx

Lovehandles said:
I was 13st 1.5lbs for ages but now back up to 13st 8lbs. So frustrating. I only started at 13st 9.5lbs 4 months ago!! 6 weeks til holiday and i need to shift my bum! Xx

Its so hard sometimes. Id lost 5st 2lb and am disgusted ive put on that 7 lb but will get it back off and i still have 2 st 6lb to lose as well . I was really hoping to have hit my goal by xmas in 23 wks , ill just have to try my best. Give it your all for he next 6 wks thats ll you can do . Im bridesmaid this day 10 wks and am hoping to lose a stone :)

Goose1 said:
Its so hard sometimes. Id lost 5st 2lb and am disgusted ive put on that 7 lb but will get it back off and i still have 2 st 6lb to lose as well . I was really hoping to have hit my goal by xmas in 23 wks , ill just have to try my best. Give it your all for he next 6 wks thats ll you can do . Im bridesmaid this day 10 wks and am hoping to lose a stone :)

You could still get to goal by xmas. Id like to loose 2 stone by xmas cuz i think my boyfriend maybe up to something. He mentioned xmas day. Hmmm well see. U can defo loose a stone in 10 weeks well done u for coming so far xxx

Lovehandles said:
You could still get to goal by xmas. Id like to loose 2 stone by xmas cuz i think my boyfriend maybe up to something. He mentioned xmas day. Hmmm well see. U can defo loose a stone in 10 weeks well done u for coming so far xxx

Oh nooooo way thats very exciting thats the incentive you need :) we will have to keep each other updated x x

Yer we should. When do u weigh in? I weigh tuesday evenings, cant come quick enough! I wana loose a big number! My leader is so realistic! She wants me to loose 7lbs in 6 weeks! I want a stone! Lol xx

Back