Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

I've lost 2lb yipee! That makes it 12st13lb! I'm sure I'll be back here again in a few weeks but in the meantime good luck everyone!

I've lost 2lb yipee! That makes it 12st13lb! I'm sure I'll be back here again in a few weeks but in the meantime good luck everyone!

Aww well done im sure you will do great and hit your goal in no time x x

Yer we should. When do u weigh in? I weigh tuesday evenings, cant come quick enough! I wana loose a big number! My leader is so realistic! She wants me to loose 7lbs in 6 weeks! I want a stone! Lol xx

Ha ha im the same want sooo much more than ill get. I weigh tues at 5 so fingers crossed we both do ok. Ive walked n hr every day so far and was very good every day except yesterday but just got back on track today so should be ok x x

Big weigh in tomorrow where I WAS (being the operative word!) hoping to get down from 13st 1lb (last Sat) to the 12's.. however, jumped in the scales this morning (naughty naughty) and I'm up 2.75lbs!?

I’d not been sleeping very well over the weekend and earlier in the week and it must have all caught up with me!! I fell asleep in my car (whilst parked!!!!!!) on my lunch yesterday and subsequently was 20 mins late back!! Ooops!! Then, when I got in from work I was soo hungry I devoured the whole lot of my homemade SW paté and melba toast, followed shortly by some cooked chicken, followed even more shortly by flaking out on the sofa and didn’t wake up at 10pm!! Grrrr!! Was soo hungry again when I woke up so I quickly made my tea (huge bowl of pasta with arrabiatta sauce and peas and half a WW garlic ciabatta).. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!! Was pretty much straight to bed after pasta too so the whole lot (paté included!) has just sat in my stomach and turned straight into FAT!!

Will be out for dinner tonight, probably cinema or drinks and then proper weigh-in tomorrow morning..I’m not feeling very hopeful!? :( :( :( soooo annoyed with myself!!!! Just so so hoping the gain was just a blip and it’ll go down by tomorrow. Will be disappointed with a STS though, I know I will so those numbers had better start dropping!! Have worked bloody hard this week!! Was meant to be having tonight off my 30 Day Shredding but because of my slip up last night I may have to force myself to do it when I get in tonight..! Lets hope I’m not tipsy or that could be disastrous, lol!.. xx

kellythepeg said:
Big weigh in tomorrow where I WAS (being the operative word!) hoping to get down from 13st 1lb (last Sat) to the 12's.. however, jumped in the scales this morning (naughty naughty) and I'm up 2.75lbs!?

I'd not been sleeping very well over the weekend and earlier in the week and it must have all caught up with me!! I fell asleep in my car (whilst parked!!!!!!) on my lunch yesterday and subsequently was 20 mins late back!! Ooops!! Then, when I got in from work I was soo hungry I devoured the whole lot of my homemade SW paté and melba toast, followed shortly by some cooked chicken, followed even more shortly by flaking out on the sofa and didn't wake up at 10pm!! Grrrr!! Was soo hungry again when I woke up so I quickly made my tea (huge bowl of pasta with arrabiatta sauce and peas and half a WW garlic ciabatta).. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!! Was pretty much straight to bed after pasta too so the whole lot (paté included!) has just sat in my stomach and turned straight into FAT!!

Will be out for dinner tonight, probably cinema or drinks and then proper weigh-in tomorrow morning..I'm not feeling very hopeful!? :( :( :( soooo annoyed with myself!!!! Just so so hoping the gain was just a blip and it'll go down by tomorrow. Will be disappointed with a STS though, I know I will so those numbers had better start dropping!! Have worked bloody hard this week!! Was meant to be having tonight off my 30 Day Shredding but because of my slip up last night I may have to force myself to do it when I get in tonight..! Lets hope I'm not tipsy or that could be disastrous, lol!.. xx

Aww dont beat yourself up unfortunately these things happen. Happened me yesterday and the same with the no sleeping im craving a quick sugar fix ALL the time. Im back on it today . Good luck to you tomorrow x x

Goose1 said:
Ha ha im the same want sooo much more than ill get. I weigh tues at 5 so fingers crossed we both do ok. Ive walked n hr every day so far and was very good every day except yesterday but just got back on track today so should be ok x x

Well done u! Ive been good since tuesday. Pointed everything (for the first time in months) done zumba twice this week and ive got my race for life on sunday so hoping for a decent loss :) xxx

13st 0.75lbs :( :( :( :( (-0.25lbs) and only 17 days to go until hols :( :( feel so disheartened.. really thought this would be the week that I'd do it!! Grr!! :( xx

Well I've done it !
12.13 today, good luck everyone and I'll see you all on the 12s thread. X

13st 10.5 this morn. A whole STONE! Which is nice to see as have stayed the same past 3 weeks, but 1.5 off this week :)

:party0011:12 stone 13.25lbs :-D not a huge loss but words cannot describe how good it feels to be back in my good numbers..:) :) 0.25 of a lb down and I will officially be the same weight as I was in September 2009 on my first proper big group night out back at Uni after the best summer of my life!......i remember feeling absolutely fab as most of the group hadn't seen me for a couple of months over summer and everyone was just absolutely amazed!i remember taking photos at every opportunity and loving all of them :) it's funny though that even though I'm the same weight I don't feel anywhere near as slim as I felt back then. Similarly, when I look at pictures from then I don't see myself as being as slim as I am in the pictures!?..(i trust that you understand here that when I say slim..what I actually mean is 'not obese'..;)

Feeling very, very happy. Can't even tell you how long I've waited to be back in the 12's after regaining 3 years ago!! 3 whole years of longing to see that number yiiippppeeeeee – ......However, I jumped on the scales this morning and SHOCK HORROR I am back up to 13st 2lbs!!?? Hoping it’s a bit of water retention/food bloatingness after a celebratory weekend so gonna have to work twice as hard this week to make sure I’m still in the 12’s next week (weigh on a Sat)!! :D hopefully this is cheerio for now my lovelies and, I mean this in the nicest possible way, I’ll look forward to never having to post in this group ever again!! :D see you all on the other side – keep going!!:party0011: xx

Hey guys! Finally broke through into the 13's last night :) Haven't been under 14st for more than a decade! Hopefully I will get through this stone a lot easier than the last, it seemed to take forever, I was convinced I would stay in the 14's for good! But anyway, here I am for the time being anyway :)

Hey im trying to get into the 12's im 13st 8lb atm :)

I'd like to join if that's ok I've lost 17lb in 9 weeks I'm in 13s just now I'm coping well with diet (hubby has lost 17lb too and attends meetings)

Can't wait to get into 12s as although I've lost the 17lb I don't feel I look any different anyone else feel like that? Xcx

Im 13st6.5- can't wait to get into the 12s. Its always the biggest thrill when you've been looking at those first couple of numbers for so long and then it changes and is one less! I'm going on holiday soon so I fully plan to eat drink and be merry whilst Im away, although with lots of swimming Im hoping the damage won't be too bad and I will see the 12s maybe by the end of September.....I hope!

lynns3cookies said:
Hi finally joining this thread! Not been in the 13's for sooooo long (about 15 years!). Weighed in today at 13.11 1/2

Now at 13.5 been up and gown the past couple of weeks but back on track to head to the 12's ;)

Hi, I am back on ww and hoping to lose 3 and a half stone. Hoping to get to 12st by Xmas. My current weight is 13st 9lbs. Hoping to get to the 12's soon.
Kelly x

Back