Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Down to 13st 12.5lb this morning!! Very pleased :) How's everyone else doing?

Charli XxX

Well done!
I'm down 1lb this week - delighted with it :)

Down to 13st 11.5 this morning that's another 1/2 off. It might be slow but at least I'm not gaining!! Want to see 13st 6 by Christmas...

Charli XxX

Well done, thats great! I'm down 1.5 for this week. We're away to Spain tomorrow so hoping next thursdays WI won't be too cruel ;)

I'm down 1.5 this week so only 1.5 left to get 1st stone off :D

Well done!! :D

Charli XxX
Thanks a mill! I'm hoping that by next week i'll be into the 12's - haven't been there since I passed it on the way up so very excited at the thoughts of it :)
Hope you're having a great week Sx

Serha said:
Thanks a mill! I'm hoping that by next week i'll be into the 12's - haven't been there since I passed it on the way up so very excited at the thoughts of it :)
Hope you're having a great week Sx

Oooh how exciting!! The 12's frighten me purely because I don't know what they're like!! Fingers crossed for you :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week - taking me too 13st 9.5 the lightest I've been since I started gaining 7 years ago... Onwards into unchartered territory for me now ;)

Charli XxX

Oooh how exciting!! The 12's frighten me purely because I don't know what they're like!! Fingers crossed for you :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week - taking me too 13st 9.5 the lightest I've been since I started gaining 7 years ago... Onwards into unchartered territory for me now ;)

Charli XxX
Thats fantastic - well done girl!!!
I kow what you mean, i'm kind of scared of seeing the 12's - pretty daunting to be somewhere where you've not been for years. I'm about 8 years since i was there. Used my son as an excuse to having the weight on but he's no baby anymore - he's nearly as tall as i am so think i'd dragged that out long enough ;)
Have a great weekend xxxx

Serha said:
Thats fantastic - well done girl!!!
I kow what you mean, i'm kind of scared of seeing the 12's - pretty daunting to be somewhere where you've not been for years. I'm about 8 years since i was there. Used my son as an excuse to having the weight on but he's no baby anymore - he's nearly as tall as i am so think i'd dragged that out long enough ;)
Have a great weekend xxxx

I wish I had an excuse haha!! Have a good one too, you'll be there before you know it :)

Charli XxX

Back