Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

I had made it down into the 13s however I'm back now for restart on Sunday starting at 14st 5lbs :) here's hoping week 1 will take me straight into the 13s :) good luck everyone.

One pound to go to get into the 13s.... I'm focusing hard. :cool:

Don't want to stay here too long, still 4 days til first weigh in. boo. But I'm confident I'll be straight into the 13s. Good luck to those lurking around here. :)

You can do it! I'm sure you won't be here any longer than two weeks max! :)

Goodbye 14s!

Hello 14s, I may be here a few weeks as I'm sure my losses will be a lot less than my first week. I still can't get over 15lbs off... stunned.

week 2 and I lost another 5lbs, I may not be here as long as I thought (fingers crossed)

goodbye 14s

Out of here after ive updated. I got down to 13, 9 but then creeped back up over Christmas. I'm still out of the 14s, so bye 14s! Feels good to say it

Started at 14'3 five days ago... hoping to be in the 13's very soon. :) x

Started last week at 15st3 and lost 8lb, bringing me down to 14st9 and the next stone down. Would love to stay in this group for 2-3 weeks before moving down to the next group :)

Are you a Wednesday weigh in too?

Week 2 weigh in and lost 4.5lb, bringing me down to 14st4.5 so hoping to make it into the 13s in the next 2 weeks

Week 3 weigh in and have lost 4lbs, bringing me down to 14st0.5lb so pretty hopeful I can leave this group next week :)

Back