Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Been a good week, am back in the 13's :) As of this morning 13st 12lb which is great -- been doing lots of walking when I can and have been for another roller skating lesson this evening and my thighs managed to get me doing the snake backwards across the rink :D When I got in hubby & son were sat down eating home made Thai food yum....I had a pasta carbonara and ignored the delicious smells.....and as I was toying that he's just walked in with a plate of cheese & crackers and a glass of beer :rolleyes:

Hope you resisted the Chinese and it wasn't too bad - you'll soon be in the lovely 13's xxxx

Oooooooh me too. 13st 12.5 this morning. We canmore groups now yaaaay. I've resisted the chinese but don't think I could've resisted the cheese and crackers. Naughty hubby.
Well done on your exercise, that's amazing. I haven't been to the gym yet this week but will be there this weekend.
We will soon be in the 12's cos we are strong, determined, awesome and much slimmer women :) xx

Right let's move on down a group :) Well done on your loss xx

Hoping by the end of next week I will be in the 13s :)

Fingers crossed for you :)x

Thanks roxi!

I weigh 14st0.8lb! So close to the 13s!

Thanks Katie!

I'm actually 14st0.2lb haha as I weigh everyday but will go by official weigh ins in case it goes up or down during week lol

I move down a group once I hit the number on my daily weigh in - I'm not hanging around :D xx

Well you are whizzing through aren't you :p

I'm in the 14's too but hopefully not for long!

Weigh in tomorrow would love to be in the 13's but that means losing 2lbs overnight! Oh well maybe next week

Oh well it wasnt meant to be 4lbs off this week so 2lbs away from being in the 13's. This time next week I'm off!!!

I'm off whoo! Whoo!

Back