Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Good thinking bee need to regain my positivity though as just not feeling it at the mo :( x

I had a 1.5 lb of today. 1 lb to my stone, 3 til my 13xx

Woo hoo well done natcat xx

Hi all. I'm floating around in the 14s at the mo, depressingly after managing to stay in the 13s for most of last year. We are going away for a weekend in two weeks so I'm determined to get on it and hit the 13s by the time we go. About 9-10lb to lose.

I've tried eating lots of super foods today. Spinach, strawberrys etc. Only 1lb to the stone but its star week x

Right so after losing 2lb this week I am now 5.5lbs off being 14st exactly!
Have had tough week due to my little lad who decided to have the devil in him and drained me completely. Am glad to say he seems to have improved somewhat this week lol
Have suffered terribly with totm and headaches too these past few days so am surprised I lost at all really.

Hows everyone else getting on? Xx

2.5lbs to go till 13's then setting next target of to be on 12's in 10weeks s

Ooh goodluck natcat. Will hopefully be joining u in a week or 2 in the 13's xx

The pre-weigh in scales are looking good!!!

Done it. Into the 13's and couldn't be prouder x

Woo hoo well done natcat xx

Yes!!!!! But only have 1.5 to go so I'm hoping to be into the 13s next week. ....although I thought that last week!! Lol

Somehow dont feel I will.
Think I will be hetween 14.5 and 14.9 forever!!!!! Lol xx

I know what you mean Nat, I feel a bit stuck myself. But in all honesty, cards on the table....I know I'm stuck coz I wedged myself into this situation where I do really well for a few days and then go overboard on the LC food and treat it like "free food" and my weight then stagnates. I've got to seriously pull up my diet socks and get on with it :)

Well done pudders.
Ive managed to lose 5lbs this week taking me down to 14.4 so have actually made it below the 14.5 ive been stuck with for a while now lol. Hopefull in 2 more weeks I can say I am in the 13's xx

Well done moocow.
I am sorry to have to leave but as from today I can move into the 13's as am 13.12.8.cant believe ive actually made it lol.goodluck to u all in the 14's and hope to see u soon in the 13's xxxx

Back