Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Okay am unofficially sneaking in here as although my weigh in isn't until tomorrow the scales have had me in the 14's for the last couple of days......am so very happy to be here but hope not to stay too long :)

ROXI....come on in :p

Yaaaaaay I'm here. We really can do this can't we :D:D:D
Thanks for the idea about buying a new top in a smaller size. That is pure genius!!! Am off shopping with a huuuuuuuuuuuge grin on my face and the sun is shining!
x

Excellent, have fun out there :D

And YES we can do this! xx

Well I'm now officially in here as the scales def had me in the 14's this morning :D

Roxi did you buy anything nice?

Yaaaaaaaay it feels so good to be here!
I didn't buy anything nice as I couldn't really see anything I fancied but will definitely keep looking. I am out with some friends a week on Saturday so hoping to be into my 16 jeans by then. Quite a few of us are going to an Italian restaurant. I should be ok sticking to steak and salad but not sure what to drink. Wonder if I can get away with a couple if cheeky vodkas lol. It's not until the 15th so I have time to find out what does the least damage (apart from water ?).
How's your Monday been? X

Oooh to size 16's, I can't wait for them - I've not worn my 18s yet, am hoping they fit ok at the weekend. I tried them about 10 days ago and they fastened but had a mad muffin top so hopefully they'll be better now.

I realised last night that I will be having a night off (hopefully my first) sometime in April as it's my brother in laws birthday and we are going for an Indian and a night out in town, am not missing that one - he was only 23 when I met him and he's always been my fave. I'll def be boozing on that night :)

Monday was ok apart from feeling I'll, my sinuses are horrid and I just feel crap.

Good idea not to buy anything until you see something you really fancy, got to love shopping :)

Hope your feeling better today?
Deffo can't miss that party night. Just enjoy it. We can't put our lives on hold. You'll be straight back on afterwards.
Oh these size 16's are very very very stretchy! I would have no chance at all of getting a normal 16 on ....... Yet!!! Haha but it won't be long for both of us ? x

Nope we'll be in the 16's in no time - can't wait :) That's the thing with this diet, you're never satisfied, always looking to the next stone/size down, even when you've only just got there lol.

Hope you've had a good day today xx

How true. I think because the weight loss is relatively quick the next goal doesn't seem that far away. I also keep thinking that if I can stick to it I could be a stone less this time next month! That's really motivating me at the minute?.
On the downside TOTM is making me feel really bloated and fat at the minute.
On the upside my new car is being delivered a week today wahoo!!!!
Also I may be working overtime this weekend which always makes sticking to the diet a hell of a lot easier!
Are you up to much? Is it the party this weekend or next? X

I'm off away for the weekend, Sat - Mon, me and hubby are going to Liverpool - I've been in turmoil today torn between wanting to stay TS while it's going so well and also wanting to be normal and eat and drink with hubby while I'm away. I'm still undecided so am taking bars with me and will see how it goes. Basically I want to eat but don't want to go back into the 15's lol.

Its the stone a month that motivates me too :)

Shame about the being bloated, at least with it being due to TOTM it'll soon pass.

Have a lovely weekend xx

Awe Katie don't let it spoil your weekend. I just think life is for living. Enjoy. You know you can lose it again very quickly xx

Having a fab weekend Roxi, needless to say I won't be getting on the scales tomorrow as if I did I know I'd be kicked out of this thread and be back in the 15's one :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Wow got down to my 14s this weekend well chuffed roll on 13s..... am loving this

Excellent, well done Sliemox :)

Congrats sliemox - we'll all be in the 13's soon ..... yaaaaay :D

How's everyone doing? I'm having a bad week but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I really am going to do this and have accepted that some weeks will be better than others. I'm only human LOL. The important thing is that I know this is for the long haul to get the results I want ?xx

Sorry your week hasn't been too good, mine's not been the best - I ended up doing four days off plan so am currently on day 2 and thankfully all is going well.

I've been roller skating tonight to the local roller rink, I went with one of the girls off here - it was fab and I had the best time in ages, now can't wait to go again.

I lost 8.5lb this week which takes me to 14st 7lb and exactly a 3 stone loss - am over the moon --- halfway to the 13's yippee :D

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Wow Katie that's bloomin fantastic! I'm so pleased for you ?. I've had an awful weekend and feel like I have been a human dustbin! I have eaten everything in sight and the rest!!! Now I feel terrible. I am back on track now so just need to put it behind me a keep 100% with no cheating at all.
Well done you though. Brilliant result. Very inspiring ? xx

Back