Anyone in 23's trying for 22's. Over here!

ellie4

Biting the bullet and beginning SW again but with rest of family joining in. Not liking the figures on the scale this morning but dead pleased that I've faced facts. :D

If anyone else out there is in the same place weight wise.... COME ON IN! :wavey:

So I'm starting in with a weight of 23.9lbs. :whistle: Lets see how long it takes me to get onto the 22st thread. :p

When I started SW I was 23st 10lbs, after losing a stone myself at home. For me the hardest part was facing up to things and getting on those scales in the first place. The diet itself has been a revelation, learnt soo much about myself along the way and enjoyed soo much yummy and healthy food along the way.

Good luck with your journey and well done for taking that first step xxx

Thanks, Cheese Thief. ;)

You're doing brilliantly yourself. Look at that BMI of yours falling along with the weight. :clap: You must be thrilled.

Thanks hun, hand on heart its the best thing I've ever done. Just feel so much more alive now that I used to :) How are you finding your first week so far? x

I'm not doing too badly, thanks. I decided to join SW online halfway through the day on Monday and thought I might as well count that as my first day as weigh in would be that day in future. Guess how many syns I'd eaten that day when I plugged it all into the calculator?..... 59 1/2! :eek:

Quite clear now why I needed to get back on SW again. Too much cake being eaten!

Yeah it's amazing isn't it how the syns add up when you're not counting! I was surprised how many syns were in things I thought of as healthy like crunchy nut cereal and crumpets. Yep, I actually thought crumpets were healthy, God help me! ;)

Let me know how you get on at WI next week xx

Definitely will do. :)

And speaking about thing we thought were healthy, I was merrily eating my way through greek yoghurt with honey thinking 'it was yoghurt so must be ok.' Oh my goodness, have you seen the syns in that stuff! Lip-smackingly gorgeous, though. :drool:

Can't believe it, I lost 11lbs at weigh in! :bliss::happy036:

Guess that means I shall have to go off and find the 22s trying for 21s thread. :D

Thanks so much for keeping me company in here Cheese Thief. :thankyou:

Well I've been stuck in the 23s for quite a few weeks now and hoping that tomorrow weigh In will take me into the 22s! ! 3 lb off needed and think I've got it so fingers crossed! Started off at 25st so will be such a joy to be in the 22s xx

Hi everyone,

Been dong SW EE for 11 days now I started at 23st 3 1/2 and lost the 3 1/2 pounds last week, I am keeping everything crossed that I will be 22st something when I weigh in on Monday! I have a long way to go so know how you all feel x:)

I am now in the 22's....hurrah!!

Well done hun, it feels great to see yourself moving down those stone groups doesn't it! xx

Well done hun, it feels great to see yourself moving down those stone groups doesn't it! xx
Thanks Cheese Thief, it sure does...and looking at how well you have done helps to! x

Thanks Cheese Thief, it sure does...and looking at how well you have done helps to! x

Aww thanks hun. When I started I used to look at people who had lost loads and thought it was like mission impossible, but just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get here too. It's just putting one step infront of another over a long period of time. I've still got 7 stone to go, but it WILL happen eventually :) We just need to both keep plodding along xxx

Aww thanks hun. When I started I used to look at people who had lost loads and thought it was like mission impossible, but just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get here too. It's just putting one step infront of another over a long period of time. I've still got 7 stone to go, but it WILL happen eventually :) We just need to both keep plodding along xxx

Such wise words from one who knows Cheese Thief....your right, looking at people who have lost loads makes you feel like you have a huge mountain to climb to get where they are, but it's also so inspirational and concrete proof that it can be done....as you say you felt this way and look at you now, almost 6 stone gone!! You must be so proud that now I'm looking at YOU and thinking WOW look how much she has lost, I hope I can do that!! I know I've got a long journey ahead and there are going to be tough times along the way but as you say if I keep going like you have i'll get there in the end, we just need to keep plodding along and before we know it i'll be where you are today and you will have completed your journey and lost your last 7 stone - which I've every confidence you will! xxx

I am in the 23's (started in the 27's) and working down to the 22's. I know these larger number threads are quiet but I've decided to post to mark moving down the stones as I go. :)

Thought I'd just weigh in at 23st 3. Nobody has posted since November last year. It might be lonely in here, hope I will move onto the next one soon

I am still here - been stuck yoyoing for a bit now. Got to 23.05 but then had a blip but not far off now so maybe we will make the next one together. :)

Hi there snowbryneich. Nice to hear from you. Thought I was going to be Billy no mates in hear lol.. congratulations on your weight lost so far. You have done so well. I'm on my first week but have previously done sw and lost 5 stones . That was a few years ago now.. so I know sw really work. I have found it quite hard this week's as I've had to look everything up. But I suppose it's made me think about everything I've eaten rather than just eating. Xx

Hi all

I'm in the middle of the zone but back on the wagon after losing my way (a lot) this year. Hope to hear from anyone else in the same situation x

Back