Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

Thanks Karen, best up my intake then...by the way, just found scrabble blast - how on earth did you get that score, must have took hours :eek: remind me never to play you at boggle;)

Thanks Karen, best up my intake then...by the way, just found scrabble blast - how on earth did you get that score, must have took hours :eek: remind me never to play you at boggle;)

Yeh I wanna know too she must have been on it all day thats all im gonna say.....!:eek:

lol...it took me about a week actually :eek:

just left laptop on standby and would play for a couple of hours in the evening when i was really wanting to stuff my face :eek: so that score is a reflection of how much i wanna eat LOL

glad to see u back sonkie. read about waybne. seems he is doing fab. im so so pleased xxxx

lol...it took me about a week actually :eek:

just left laptop on standby and would play for a couple of hours in the evening when i was really wanting to stuff my face :eek: so that score is a reflection of how much i wanna eat LOL

glad to see u back sonkie. read about waybne. seems he is doing fab. im so so pleased xxxx

If I had done that my score would not have registered as after a certain time I have to sign back in ......so how come you managed it ?????????

well im not gonna tell you am i???

you'll beat my score!! lol

ok...all u need to is click the "remember me" thingy when u sign in so anytime u come to minimins, u r already signed in.
i have even set minis as my web browser now. its the first place i come to when i come online and usually the only place i visit while on the net so makes it easier.

we have just booked a holiday to america for november!! so i have my goal now. be a skinny moo by thanks giving...then eating my head off. ok, last bit is a lie. (honest...er-hem)

well im not gonna tell you am i???

you'll beat my score!! lol

ok...all u need to is click the "remember me" thingy when u sign in so anytime u come to minimins, u r already signed in.
i have even set minis as my web browser now. its the first place i come to when i come online and usually the only place i visit while on the net so makes it easier.

we have just booked a holiday to america for november!! so i have my goal now. be a skinny moo by thanks giving...then eating my head off. ok, last bit is a lie. (honest...er-hem)

OOOOO How cool will that be your first visit to his family ?
Great incentive ....!

u arent off playing scrabble are u?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

i am really looking forward to going! i always make excuses to not go visit his family cos i know he would want us to go visit all his friends etc and i feel too self aware of my weight :(

only met his dad, sister in law and his uncle when i last went. i was 16 stone then but am more than that right now so would rather die than go to see the other family members. never wanted kevs friends to think "jeez, he moved across the world and married THAT??!" not only that, but at 16 stones i struggled in my plane seat. couldnt eat cos couldnt get tray down. never wanna go thru that again lol. will be slim by november. i will i will i will!!!

hows it going?? being out of ketosis aint much fun, is it?

Well Im doing fine. What with studying and using my new eliptical trainer I have not had a chance to think about food so its been great.

How is it going your end ...?

hey Karen, nice to have met you (even if by chance), i would never have recognised you from the photo tho.... are you getting back on the straight and narrow?

she says you are thinking about CD? more choice than lipo - i did that a few years ago but it all gets boring after a while and i'm only week three - i've threatened to try and challenge her scrabble blast - she was very protective of her crown :)

Maybe in the future, at the moment im happy with lipo, maybe when i get nearer to target weight and want a bit more choice i may well consider changing.

long slow journey tho isn't it - i can see me doing this until christmas and beyond - at least - and that's only if i lose at this rate!! Haven't cheated as yet but off to butlins for adult weekend next week so may have to indulge in a bit of alcohol (at the very least to get dutch courage to wear my 60/70s costumes!!)

heya sally!

was fab to meet u too! didnt look like my pic cos i had no make-up on...had just woken up and hadnt even dried hair after washing it. lazy cow i am LOL.

i said that sonya DIDNT wanna do CD cos she felt safer with limited choices on LT but that i would drag her over anyways. i dunno how u manage on such crappy shakes though sonya. sorry to anyone on LT! looks like only me and dibs have any functioning tastebuds in plymouth :p

sorry, when u said you were going to persuade, thought sonke was thinking about it, not you were press-ganging her... these vlcd are so dire any variation is welcome :rolleyes: anyway, hate to admit it but i actually have starting saving my fav flavours as "treats" :sigh:this is as exciting as my life has got, i actually kissed steve twice this afternoon as he had had a curry (and he thinks it's because he is irresistible hehe) just for the pure smell of it- how sad can it get....:eek: have you been angelic this week?

Hey Karen,
I know u asked me if I was in Bude yet on a post somewhere and can't find it now ! Anyway, hopefully by the end of March. Everyone else down that way seems to be in Plymouth.....will have to come over for some inspiration !
Melissa

heya sally!

was fab to meet u too! didnt look like my pic cos i had no make-up on...had just woken up and hadnt even dried hair after washing it. lazy cow i am LOL.

i said that sonya DIDNT wanna do CD cos she felt safer with limited choices on LT but that i would drag her over anyways. i dunno how u manage on such crappy shakes though sonya. sorry to anyone on LT! looks like only me and dibs have any functioning tastebuds in plymouth :p

You may drag me over in the future.....though I am happy with what iv got (or not) at the moment....I think if I went onto cd I would have trouble choosing what I wanted as there seems to be too much choice....lol

sorry, when u said you were going to persuade, thought sonke was thinking about it, not you were press-ganging her... these vlcd are so dire any variation is welcome :rolleyes: anyway, hate to admit it but i actually have starting saving my fav flavours as "treats" :sigh:this is as exciting as my life has got, i actually kissed steve twice this afternoon as he had had a curry (and he thinks it's because he is irresistible hehe) just for the pure smell of it- how sad can it get....:eek: have you been angelic this week?

Yeh Karen came round with her whip and was thrashing me and chanting some mantra........it went something like this.....YOU WILL CONVERT TO CD, YOU WILL CONVERT TO CD.
I think she has been offered shares in cd or something ....lol

ONLY JOKING, lol......roffl.....Karen can I take the chains off now they are chaffing...? :whoopass:

Back