Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Good luck this evening!! I hear your also manning the phones on your own today - hope your not under too much pressure!!

weigh in last night and lost 2.5lbs taking me down to 10st 3 yay :) another 1/2lb off then i get my shiny stone and a half sticker! getting close to the 9s now :D

Weigh in tonight, 2lbs off - am now 10st 5lbs

I did it!!! I am in the 9s!!! Only by half but I'm there lol! I wont be there long as I'm going on holiday next week so I'll be back here in two struggling to get down again but I'm revelling in the glory of being 9st 13.5lb for at least a couple of days lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ladies,
I'd like to join you too if you don't mind :) I started off at 11stone 2lbs and I'm now 10stone 9.5lbs - seems like forever until I will be in the 9's but hopefully! My weightloss in SW is unbelievably slow, but I'm going to stick with it, as its the only diet I dont feel deprived on!

Alphabet said:
Hi Ladies,
I'd like to join you too if you don't mind :) I started off at 11stone 2lbs and I'm now 10stone 9.5lbs - seems like forever until I will be in the 9's but hopefully! My weightloss in SW is unbelievably slow, but I'm going to stick with it, as its the only diet I dont feel deprived on!

I'm a slow loser too, don't worry! How long you been going for?

Wow some fab losses this week. Well done girls. I hope I can match some of these losses. 2 more days to weigh in!!! X

Hey ladies, I'm going to join you :)
I've not been 9 something for quite sometime! Currently around 10 stone 8lbs, and I really would love to get to 9stone 7lb.
Got a holiday end of May and I'll like to be 10stone by then and then hopefully 9st7 by my holiday in August.

I'm giving myself plenty of time, not setting unrealistic targets - I'm sure I can lose 8lbs in the next 7 weeks, but if not then I'll be a few pounds closer. Then it's a big push to August.
I'm hoping getting into some summery clothes will help too - more flesh on show means more inclination to be slimmer!!

Kankles well done. Another loss here!

I lost 2.5lb this week and that takes me to my 1 1/2 stone exactly!
Sooooo pleased as had a few sts weeks and 1.2lbs!

Our stats are so similar!!!

Hi future group. I just came in for a look around. I'm 11.2 at the moment so I'm really hoping to join you very soon. Reading your messages will encourage me to keep going. Speak to you soon! X

siz said:
Kankles well done. Another loss here!

I lost 2.5lb this week and that takes me to my 1 1/2 stone exactly!
Sooooo pleased as had a few sts weeks and 1.2lbs!

Our stats are so similar!!!

Well done you, that's brilliant!

What's your target weight?

Can I join?

I weighed in on weds at 10st 10 after starting 10 weeks ago I've lost 18 pounds.
I've been down to 9st 7lb before on sw and would like to get to that and see how I go.
I got complacent today and kept picking at naughty things so I have to knuckle down for the rest of the week now.

I would like to drop a stone for a wedding in June. Fingers crossed!

MattsMum said:
Can I join?

I weighed in on weds at 10st 10 after starting 10 weeks ago I've lost 18 pounds.
I've been down to 9st 7lb before on sw and would like to get to that and see how I go.
I got complacent today and kept picking at naughty things so I have to knuckle down for the rest of the week now.

I would like to drop a stone for a wedding in June. Fingers crossed!

Hi mattsmum, of course you can join! Well done on your fab weight loss so far.

Don't worry about today, we all have the odd day like that, just think about the lovely outfit you'll be wearing in June weighing in at 9 st 7lbs!

Xx

Thanks, I feel so rubbish today after eating all that junk, to think I used to eat way more than that everyday!

Hi future group. I just came in for a look around. I'm 11.2 at the moment so I'm really hoping to join you very soon. Reading your messages will encourage me to keep going. Speak to you soon! X

Best of luck losing the next few lb :D It won't be long at all til you're here!!

Girls, i'm really struggling the last few days. I just feel so hungry all the time an I know that can't be right. I just want to eat loads of naughty stuff but I've resisted so far. Please tell me this stage passes and i'll get back to enjoying it :confused:

Last edited:
Kezabel said:
Best of luck losing the next few lb :D It won't be long at all til you're here!!

Girls, i'm really struggling the last few days. I just feel so hungry all the time an I know that can't be right. I just want to eat loads of naughty stuff but I haven't resisted yet. Please tell me this stage passes and i'll get back to enjoying it :confused:

Are you craving something in particular? Sometimes no matter what you eat it doesn't stop you wanting something else! X

Are you craving something in particular? Sometimes no matter what you eat it doesn't stop you wanting something else! X

Not anything in particular, I just want goodies, lol. Or my favourite pasta dish which would probably work out at 30 syns a portion as it has butter, cream and chorizo in it (oh how I miss that pasta :cry: ).
Oh, I meant to say above that i've resisted so far, not that I haven't resisted yet! Don't know what planet i'm on today :D

Back