anyone in the 10's want to be in the 9's?????

Eeeeeeeh! :bliss: weighed in this morning at 9 stone 12 and 1/4 lbs! :D will officially update to 9 st 13lb cos of the evil 1/4 of a pound *shakes fist*

Still - DAMN good to be in the 9's! :bunnydance: never ever remember being this low, weight wise..........ever!

So! -

honeytemple88, (start weight 10.10) goal 9.7 (17lb to target: 0lost/17 to go)
stepupfairy (start weight 10.0) goal 9.9 (5lb to target: 1 lost/4 to go)
teris (start weight 10.6)goal 9.6 (14lb to target: 0lost/14 to go)

Bet you get fab news on your weigh ins too ladies! :)

honeytemple88, (start weight 10.10) goal 9.7 (17lb to target: 3 lost/14 to go)

wow congratulations stepupfairy in the 9's what a great achievement..... you must feel great,

did my weight in this morning and im down to 10stone6lb12oz so im rounding it upto 10stone7lb so thats a loss of 3lb, very happy with that.
good luck teris with the weighting in tomorrow hope u get a gd number x onwards and downwards x

Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum ? I'm 10 stone 8 at the mo, would live to be 9 stone 6!! I've lost 3 stone, struggling to get to my goal!!

Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum ? I'm 10 stone 8 at the mo, would live to be 9 stone 6!! I've lost 3 stone, struggling to get to my goal!!

your more than welcome hunni hopefully were be a possitive motivation to get u to your goal i will add u to the list when do u weigh in kitkat??

kitkat(start weight 10.8) goal 9.6 (16lb to target: 0lost/16 to go)

Thanks! And congratz on the 3lb loss! :clap: be there in no time ;)

Dont think being in the 9's has entirely registered lol. HAVE had a big grin on me chops all day though! Combination of having a nummy breakfast, seeing a cute guy, feeling like I look damn good today, and seeing the 9's on the scales at last :D

Congratulations Step Up- you're in the 9s!! - that's brilliant :)

Hondey- 3lbs - wow! That's excellent. Well done.

Ok I just weighed & I've put on 2lb. I'm so upset. I have been 100% on the SW plan. It is my TOTM so I don't know if that has impacted. And it was my first week and you hear of water retention.But truthfully I'm worried SW is not good when you just have a stone to lose - the free food might be taking me over my calories? So gutted.

Hi kitkat. :) I'm sure you'll get that last stone off in no time. Good luck.

Awww Teri! :confused: hope you're doing ok x

I DEFO think totm has summat to do with it; Thats why I try not to weigh around that time if I know its going on. Am sure it adds at least a few extra pounds - with the water retention/feeling bloated/etc. Maybe try weighing in again once its finished? Or if you been doing lots o' exercise, it will prolly be water weight as your muscles repair.....I always end up being like a pound heavier the day after I hit the gym/exercise like crazy. Try not to lose heart hun! :bighug:

My 1/4 of a pound seems to have done one, w00t! So its officially:

stepupfairy (start weight 10.0) goal 9.9 (5lb to target: 2 lost/3 to go)
kitkat(start weight 10.8) goal 9.6 (16lb to target: 0lost/16 to go)

TeriS said:
Hi kitkat. :) I'm sure you'll get that last stone off in no time. Good luck.

Thank you TeriS ? Ive been trying to lose this stone for the past year, i have a problem with binge eating which I know is my problem and why the weight isn't shifting ? I exercise a lot, which is how I lost the 3 stone. Hopefully the motivation on here is what I need to stop the bad habits and get me to my goal. Fingers crossed!!
thank you for adding me Honeytemple88. My weigh in is usually on Monday mornings, so I will let you know! Thank you! ?

yay stepupfairy only 3lb away from target and teris i defently would put it down to totm and water retention plus all the exercise you've been doing remember muscle weighs more than fat... try not to be disheartened keep 100% and i bet you will have a fantastic loss next week , keep positive,

defently can relate to the binge eatting kitkat i spent a year losing and gaining the same stone thanks to my binging habits but somethink seems to has clicked cause i havent had a full on binge for a couple weeks , and looking forward to your weigh in on monday kitkat the best of luck x

Thank you stepupfairy & honey :) Yes I'll see what happens post TOTM & I have been exercising too. I'll also start a food diary just in case. I do feel a bit better now. Was so disheartened first thing though.

Good luck for Monday kitkat :)

Hi everyone, just had my weigh in, 10 stone 7 this morning. Not as good as I hoped, but it's going in the right direction!! :) hope you all do well this week!

Hi everyone, just had my weigh in, 10 stone 7 this morning. Not as good as I hoped, but it's going in the right direction!! :) hope you all do well this week!

congratulations kitkat every lb counts onwards and downwards xx

Well done KitKat - that's great news. Here's to another good week. :)

hey ladies how you all geting on ??? bet ur well excited bout weigh in tomorrow stepupfairy only 3lb away from target last week cnt wait x

honeytemple88 said:
hey ladies how you all geting on ??? bet ur well excited bout weigh in tomorrow stepupfairy only 3lb away from target last week cnt wait x

Hi, doing well so far, I actually feel lighter at the moment :) I have been better with binging this week, will update you on Monday with my weigh in! How are you doing honeytemple88? Hope everyone's doing ok. Take care!

I'm doing fine - feel lighter too & had a sneaky weigh & it was less than last Sat but still 1lb more than starting - which I'm putting down to the transition from one diet to another :) Have been really good though & stuck to it 100% & so far I've done 3/5 exercise workouts this week. Have felt a little fed up on occasion I have to admit - but the thought of the forum (rather than my goals oddly enough!) & the money I spent on SW online has kept me going!!!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is getting on well and looking forward to the weekend!

Sorry not been on, been busy with job stuff, man stuff and going out with friends :eek: had a bit too much to drink (first time in AGES!) last night too damn it!

Weighed in this morning at 9st 9lb and a half, so rounding that up to a rather perfect 9st 10lb :D :cool: VERY pleased how stuff is going! Decided to, ahem, tweak my final goal as well so now am aiming for 9 and a half stone exactly. Still a bit squidgy :( but gonna try my hardest now to take care of that!

Good luck everyone, you're all doing fab! :p

ETA: went shopping today as needed some 'posh' black jeans for a job trial shift on Tuesday.....came away with a fantastically fitting pair of size 8's! :giggle: woohoo!

Last edited:
Hi, doing well so far, I actually feel lighter at the moment :) I have been better with binging this week, will update you on Monday with my weigh in! How are you doing honeytemple88? Hope everyone's doing ok. Take care!

thats great to hear you controling your binge beter , looking forward to monday hun , and yeah ive been great thanks hun sticking to it hope u get a great number monday kitkat all the best xx

Back