anyone in the 10's want to be in the 9's?????

I'm doing fine - feel lighter too & had a sneaky weigh & it was less than last Sat but still 1lb more than starting - which I'm putting down to the transition from one diet to another :) Have been really good though & stuck to it 100% & so far I've done 3/5 exercise workouts this week. Have felt a little fed up on occasion I have to admit - but the thought of the forum (rather than my goals oddly enough!) & the money I spent on SW online has kept me going!!!
its coming of hun and yeah there normally an intial weight gain coming over from a different diet , and keep your head in the right place keep that motivation bout the money u spent to get uso far ....!!!!!

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is getting on well and looking forward to the weekend!

Sorry not been on, been busy with job stuff, man stuff and going out with friends :eek: had a bit too much to drink (first time in AGES!) last night too damn it!

Weighed in this morning at 9st 9lb and a half, so rounding that up to a rather perfect 9st 10lb :D :cool: VERY pleased how stuff is going! Decided to, ahem, tweak my final goal as well so now am aiming for 9 and a half stone exactly. Still a bit squidgy :( but gonna try my hardest now to take care of that!

Good luck everyone, you're all doing fab! :p

ETA: went shopping today as needed some 'posh' black jeans for a job trial shift on Tuesday.....came away with a fantastically fitting pair of size 8's! :giggle: woohoo!

omg step up fairy thats fantastic your doing so well and great to hear bout the size 8 jeans u must feel great.. your be at your new targetbefore u no it !!!

good evening ladies well had my weight in today and im upto 10stone 7lb 4oz ive been 100% but TOTM has arrived....i was down to 10stone 4lb 8oz so defently putting it down to totm hope it will drop of when totm ends ,

StepUp- that's fantastic. Size 8!! Well done. Honey- yes definitely TOTM so I'm sure it will drop when TOTM ends. Remember last week when I put on 2lb, & it was also TOTM. Well weighed today & lost 2lb :) Really pleased. It still means no proper reduction to my starting weight though- but there's the transition. thing too & it's in the right direction this week! Anyway I'm happy. Good luck KitKat for Monday :)))

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing ok. I forgot to weigh in yesterday, so I weighed myself this morning. 10 stone 5!!! :) So pleased, this is the lightest I have been in a whole year! Hope everyone's doing well! Take care x

thats great kitkat a big milstone, onwards and downwards xx

good morning ladies how you all getting on i had my weigh in dis morning and im down 2lb still totm so verry happy with that, hope you all have some good weight losses this week x

That's excellent. Well done :) I put on a 1lb. Surprisingly not downhearted. Have decided SW is not for me- definitely eating too many calories with the free food & broke it yesterday too! So going back to calorie counting. That's how I lost the weight to begin with so I have faith in that approach. Still training heavily too which might be having an effect- my rowing marathon for the Changing Faces charity is next week. Very excited. Michelle Slee is fundraising for Changing Faces

def teris do what works for you and great news thats your sticking with the exercise and good luck on your rowing marathon and don't worry about the 1lb that will soon come off, x

Hey y'all! Sorry not been on; had the week from hell :wave_cry: just EVERY single little bloody thing that could screw up for me, did :cry:

Ended up with a 2 and 1/2 lb gain, which I know to some aint much, but it was the last straw that rounded off a crap week of no gym, no money, fallings out, and not getting the job I trial shifted for :giveup:

Ah well! Got back into it thank god, and had a fabbo gym session today :eek: and back down to 9st 10lb so thats made me a smidge happier! So officially 3lb to go lol

Hope everyone else has had a far better time of things! :rolleyes:

Hello ive just joined the site my goal weight is 9st5/6 and ive currently just skimmed the 10st mark scales was wobbling between 9st13 and 10st so il say its 9,13 for now ;)

don't worry to much stepupfairy with all the stress its normal to gain a bit and thats great only 3lb till your target i wish i was 3lb away from my target lol

and welcome candy queen and yeah defently say 9stone13lb your be at your target before you no it , welcome and hope we are a support when ever you need it x

Gonna kill an evil 1/4 of a pound at the gym today, so that officially gets me to 9st 9lb! :D Not bad considering I had a night of vodka and toffee crisp on Wednesday :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is doing fab! :)

geting there step up fairy and your burn that off at the gym lol iv been 100% this week no cheats and have sts im not complaining as its not a gain, slow and steady for me at this point it looks ladies , will get in th the 9's by the end of the month , thats soo.... my target x

Well done Honey! As you said, its NOT a loss so all good, albeit a bit slow :rolleyes:

Think am slowing too as I get closer to goal :confused: to be expected I guess (my mum keeps saying its the last half stone thats the hardest!), as long as I DO get there asap!

Keep going; you're doing so well - the 9's will be on the scales in no time :cool: and at least you're like 99% less likely to put it back on if you lose it slowly :)

thats so true but after the year of dieting ive had there's no way im going to allow it to come back on and your mum so right but onwards and downwards , its goting to come off sooner or later i prefer sooner tho hehe , but happy with any losses at this point ,

True! Hope the rest of the year is better for ye :)

Hmmm! Hope everyone is doing well! Seems to have gone rather quiet :eek: As of Monday I was 9st 9lb exactly ;) but IS time o' the month damn it (hot water bottle and duvet yesterday!). Had some ace gym time today, and gonna go Thursday too so am rather optimistically hoping to maybe see 9st 8 by weigh in Friday :eek:

Have to start putting together a fabbo gift for my Mother dear as well, as promised her a nice prezzie when I finally got to goal for putting up with me texting/moaning/chatting/emailing ALL year about my weight stuff! :D

True! Hope the rest of the year is better for ye :)

Hmmm! Hope everyone is doing well! Seems to have gone rather quiet :eek: As of Monday I was 9st 9lb exactly ;) but IS time o' the month damn it (hot water bottle and duvet yesterday!). Had some ace gym time today, and gonna go Thursday too so am rather optimistically hoping to maybe see 9st 8 by weigh in Friday :eek:

haha loving the gift idea for your mum... and good to here and yes has gone very quite but im still here going strong although not much closer to the 9's wonder where all the others have gone hope there gettingon ok x

Have to start putting together a fabbo gift for my Mother dear as well, as promised her a nice prezzie when I finally got to goal for putting up with me texting/moaning/chatting/emailing ALL year about my weight stuff! :D

haha loving the gift idea for your mum... and good to here and yes has gone very quite but im still here going strong although not much closer to the 9's wonder where all the others have gone hope there gettingon ok x

I've just started following sw at home today and I weigh 10st 5lbs and want to lose a stone :) good luck!! Xx

Good luck JoanneB20! This board seems to have died a death though lol :confused:

Am still going downwards thankfully :eek: weighed in at 9st 6 and 3/4's this morning! So rounded up to my October mini goal of 9st and a half :cool: 2 pounds to go now hopefully! Have noticed myself getting smaller body wise finally so heres hoping it continues lol.

Had a gym session yesterday, being lazy and staying in today :p looks cold outside! Currently with duvet and warm water/lemon drink. Good luck everyone else!

Back