Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by krupskaya, 23 March 2011.

1. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

Following on from the success of the 12s down to 11s thread, I wondered if there was anyone who wants help to get down into the 10stone bracket? I WI at 11st 5lbs today and simply cannot wait till I smash through into the tens! I haven't been that weight for donkeys years.

All aboard the 10 stone express!:)
    pesty likes this.
  2. Aileen

Aileen Well-Known Member

Me, me!!

Ive just restarted after a few months off due to life getting in the way. When i started last time i was just a few lbs into the 12s and got half way through the 11s and have only put a few lbs on.

So when i started again on monday i was 11st 8.5lbs. Hoping to get back into the 10s in teh next 4 weeks :)
  3. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

I have been hovering in the mid 11's for eternity! I soo want to see at 10 at the begining of the scales soon!! :)
  4. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

Me too!!

Count me in on this little escapade...

5. applejack1pie

applejack1pie Well-Known Member

count me in on this one, last thurs weigh in was 12st so i want to get to 11 st asap to get me ready for summer hoping to lose about 3.5lbs this week to make it a 1 stone shiny for me this thurs . fingers crossed! plus ive made a pact with myself that i can have a sugared ring doughnut on each stone lost .... cant wait ..........mmmmmm d,nuts!!
  6. krupskaya

Welcome aboard all you lovely laydeez - we'll see that magic 10 in no time at all! Good luck for those yet to WI this week, mine was this morning. I figure if I lose a pound a week, it'll take me six weeks to break into the 10 stone bracket. Can't wait! When does everyone else WI?
  7. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

Wednesday is my WI day - i weigh this evening.

Oh i hope i've lost - it's been a little bit up and down of late...
  8. ames

ames Well-Known Member

Me!! I can't wait to be in the 10st bracket!:D
  9. krupskaya

Welcome aboard Ames and good luck for tonight Lynne!
  10. Amy2249

Amy2249 Well-Known Member

Me me me and me. 11lb to go!!
  11. Claracluck9

Claracluck9 Well-Known Member

Me please! Started at 12st 7 and down to 11st 9 now but think the next bit will be harder! X
  12. LifesDesire

LifesDesire Well-Known Member

Count me in i was 11st 12.5lbs last week, my next weight in is tomorrow evening, wish me luck! :)
  13. krupskaya

Welcome Aileen, Nattymo, LV30, Applejack, Ames, Amy and Claracluck - all on board the 10 stone express! We'll do it girls!:girlpower:

I'm thinking the same thing, so it would be great if we can support each other.:grouphugg:Anyone else? The more the merrier!:party0023:
  14. applejack1pie

applejack1pie Well-Known Member

happy and dissapointed tonight 3lbs off :) but 1/2lb away from 1 stone award! :( but set a challenge to lose 4.5lbs this week how evil am i to myself that will give me club 10 and 1 stone award! wish me luck im going to be a sweaty betty i think this week lol
  15. Blaze

Blaze is a tasty crumpet

Count me in too, please!

I started off at 11st 11lb (after coming down from 12st 8lb on Weightwatchers). After my first week, I'm 11st 8.5lb but I think I'll have either stayed the same this week or put on 0.5lb, but it's my star week so I don't mind. ;)
  16. bouncer

bouncer Member

:grouphugg::grouphugg:best of luck to all of you i just stared in jan was 11stone 12 and im now 10 stone 8!!!!! cant wait now to see 9<<<<<<<
  17. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

i weigh in on wednesday and put a lb on i am 11st 1lb and have been hovering for a while not been this weight in years. am hoping to see into the 10s next week.
  18. krupskaya

Applejack and Dirtydancing - Almost there. Not long now!

Well done Bouncer - can't wait till I'm in your shoes! Onwards and downwards peeps!
  19. Lilyb

Lilyb Well-Known Member

Me Me Me!! Nearly there, I started at 12 stone (and half a pound!) and now I'm 11 stone 1 so only 0.5lbs to get my stone shiny and 1.5lbs to see the 10 stone bracket!!! I WI next tuesday and am a woman on a mission this week, plenty of fluids, exercise and superspeedy foods in the hope that it might say 10 something on the scales next week!!!!
  20. krupskaya

Good luck Lily! Make sure you let us know how you get on.