Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Me please, I have been hovering in the 11's for what seems like ages. 11st 3lb at the moment, closest I have been to it this year is 11st 0.5 lb and it slipped away from me so all encouragement welcome please.

And me too...

I know I'm at the 'upper' end of the scale at 11st 12lb but its been years since I was this light ... in fact seeing "10 stone xlb" on the scales is just a 'dream' right now, I want it to be real! :eek:

Me too :) I was 10st 10lbs christmas before last but now at 11st 5lbs i've struggled to get back to it :-( got as close as 11st 2lbs but that is all.

Me too please!!
Don't think I've been 10 stone something since my early teens. Started at 12st 9, currently 11st 9 can't wait to get into the 10s! Xx

Me me me! I am 11.5 and a half! Just need half off for my next goal of club 10!! Been stuck again so hoping to lose something by Sunday!
Good luck tens!

Me to.

I started sw in nov weighing 13st 4.5lb and I am now 11st 3.5lb.

Hoping to see that 10st in the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo-hoo! I lost 0.5lb this week, I'm currently 11st 8lb, so I have 8.5lb to lose before I see a ten on the scale. The lightest I got to doing Weightwatchers was 11st 7lb, so I'm absolutely thrilled that I'm nearly past that point. :D

Count me in I'm hovering! got to 11st 4 then stayed the same then up half a pound then stayed the same...frustrated!! xx

Good luck everyone!!! I will honestly scream the meeting down if I hit the 10's on Tuesday! lol

Oooh I'm all excited for you! Do let us know how it goes!

Lots of lovely people joining - all aboard the ten stone express!

+1 for me on WI this week....sooo disappointed. I will not give up though...i WILL see a 10 at the start of the scales...I will, i will...

Good luck eveyone else x

+1 for me on WI this week....sooo disappointed. I will not give up though...i WILL see a 10 at the start of the scales...I will, i will...

Good luck eveyone else x

Commiserations Nattymo. I bet it's just a blip though. You WILL get there - oh yes indeedy!

I hope I get there! Seems like a have been in the elevens for yonks!!! Soooo nervous about weigh in tomorrow!! X

Good luck for tomorrow WG - let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed!

Booooo no loss! Going to try several new things this week which I have posted on Sunday weighers thread. Includes grapefruit and no crisps! I will also try to keep my food diary in case anyone has some advice !
Best wishes to everyone else!

Back