Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I’m 11’8 as of this morning :( I was doing really well till bank holiday weekend and I’ve put on 5 pounds!!!! This is the heaviest I have EVER been and change needs to happen now. I’d like to be 8st eventually (I’m 5ft tall!) I have been half heartedly following slimming world but it was coming off a lot slower than usual so today is Day 1 of sticking to it 1000%. Help!!

Still trying to 11 stone....hoping for before end of September...I did say August but a little holiday stuck 5lb on me.

Currently 11st 7lb...I wont adjust my stats though as dont intend on staying at this for long. :)

Hey everyone! I got to 11st 13.5lbs last week, really hoping for a maintain or small loss this week. It's the lowest weight I've been in 6 or 7 years!!!!

Xxxx

Small loss of 0.5lb which I'm happy about :) keeps me in the 11sts range! September goal is to make my way down the 11s.

Xx

I finally got into the 11's a few weeks ago, but had a gain last week and now am 12 st, but any loss this week will put me back in the 11's again. (have not updated my stats from last time). The 10's feels like a far off dream at this point for me, but will chip away and hopefully the 10's will be a reality in the not too distant future!!! Good luck all :):):):):)

Go for it, Misty and Mom38!

Day 3 for me and I weighed - I am 11.10 so a pound lost so far - I am going on holidays in 6 weeks so would love to be in the 10’s by then

Back