Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

We'll it's a new year so I'm back on the wagon. I'm a yoyo dieter and had gotten to 9st 10lbs during the summer but just rejoined sw and I'm 11st5lbs.
Good Luck for your new journey. New Year, New Start! You'll smash it i'm sure you'll be seeing those 9's again in no time.

Stacey

ugh, 5 lbs on today, the Xmas/New Year damage :eek:. Scales showing 11st 7 lbs. So, I need to lose 10 lbs to get back to my target weight. I had a lot of syns today but have prepared breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. As long as I keep away from the biscuits and sweets I am fine. Wish me luck or, even better, wish me willpower :rolleyes:.
Next weigh in is Tuesday 9/01/18
You're prepared for tomorrow and that's all that matters now, put the rest behind you and move forward :) I'm sure you'll get there in no time. Good Luck for weigh in on Tuesday.

Stacey

Hi, i'm hoping i can join you in your journeys to the 10st bracket. I'm currently 11st 8.5lbs and have been hovering within 3lbs of this since May 2017. It's a new year and i am determined to reach target this year, willpower is a big challenge for me, it seems to work when i am at work, but i struggle on weekends. Hoping for 2lb loss per week so hoping to reach the 10's in February.

Stacey

Aaaargh, I am still not back into the 10s...:rolleyes: . It is 14 weeks ago that I went out of my target range and I am toiling. I still need to lose 8 lbs to get back to my target weight of 10st11lbs. I had a good day today food wise. Hope more will follow. Next weigh in is Tuesday, I am hoping for a good loss :cool:.

Have not made huge progress, still weighing in at 11st 4lbs and 7lbs to get back to my target weight :(. And I am going on holiday from Friday onwards for 9 days. So when I am back I will have put on even more lbs... Sigh :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone! Started at 14st 10lbs to today, 11st 12lbs hopefully won't take too long to get into the 10's!!

I’m going it alone but my personal weigh in days Saturday and I’m 11 st 4 down from 11 st 10. Then a big Easter family celebration happened. 😬😬 hoping tommorow morning I won’t have gained it all back!!

Holiday damage 4.5 lbs. So official weight now 11 st 8.5 lbs. :rolleyes:
I am hoping for a 2 lbs loss tomorrow at weigh in. Fingers crossed and good luck to everybody :)

Hello everyone, just joined this bracket today. 4lbs loss for me this week, and also got my 20th Slimmer of the Week, and my 10 stone award.

Back