Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm hoping to join this group this week I'm currently 12 stone 1/2 lb weigh in on tues
I haven't been in the 11's for 5 yrs
Fingers crossed

Same here weighed in at 12 st this, here is hoping both our next post, has are stats reading 11st x lb. Good luck in getting there

Hi. I've been back in the 11s since just before Xmas last year. Did hit target in March 2011 but I just can't seem to stay there. I'm 5'4" and a 12 to 14 dress size. Been doing the SS soup this week which seems to be working for some of our ladies. Anyone have some words of wisdom to share with me? I've got 9lb to go to target x

weigh in 4 me in the am,put on 2.5lb last wk,really stuck 2 the plan,loads of superfree foods walking,loads of water and back at work 2! Couldn.t of done anymore. If i havn.t lost... i.ll scream ist then cry!

Hi. I've been back in the 11s since just before Xmas last year. Did hit target in March 2011 but I just can't seem to stay there. I'm 5'4" and a 12 to 14 dress size. Been doing the SS soup this week which seems to be working for some of our ladies. Anyone have some words of wisdom to share with me? I've got 9lb to go to target x

Caronorm, Sorry I dont have any words of wisdom but I am in the same boat if that helps - I too have been stuck here since Christmas- I been boucing up and down the same 3lb -4 lb, cant seem to get past 11 st 5 and get my 3 stone shiney, never mind get to 10's. I have 15lb to go to target and cant seem to get really focused.

Can I ask you what is SS soup and more importantly is it working????

Fairymary said:
Caronorm, Sorry I dont have any words of wisdom but I am in the same boat if that helps - I too have been stuck here since Christmas- I been boucing up and down the same 3lb -4 lb, cant seem to get past 11 st 5 and get my 3 stone shiney, never mind get to 10's. I have 15lb to go to target and cant seem to get really focused.

Can I ask you what is SS soup and more importantly is it working????

SS soup is soup made with super speed and speed ingredients. The one we've done has a tin of mixed bean salad, a tin of green lentils, a tin of baked beans, two tons chopped toms, 2 leeks, 2 parsnips, 4 carrots, red, green and yellow peppers, two oxos, a large onion, handful of red lentils, mixed herbs, salt & pepper, water to cover and optional curry powder to taste. Chop it all up bring to the boil, simmer til veg tender and blend if you like. It's really filling and very tasty. It seems to have worked for some of our ladies. I'll tell you after wi on thursday Cx

caronorm said:
SS soup is soup made with super speed and speed ingredients. The one we've done has a tin of mixed bean salad, a tin of green lentils, a tin of baked beans, two tons chopped toms, 2 leeks, 2 parsnips, 4 carrots, red, green and yellow peppers, two oxos, a large onion, handful of red lentils, mixed herbs, salt & pepper, water to cover and optional curry powder to taste. Chop it all up bring to the boil, simmer til veg tender and blend if you like. It's really filling and very tasty. It seems to have worked for some of our ladies. I'll tell you after wi on thursday Cx

Just read it back. It's not two tons of toms. It's tins lol that would be one hell of a pot :)))

caronorm said:

Sorry Fairymary, also meant to thank you

staticmap

for your support. I'd really lost my focus and about three weeks ago thought I'd cracked it. Was desperate to get on the scales after a fabulous week to discover I had maintained. Well I was on my way out the door on the verge of tears when one of the girls stopped me. I couldn't help it but I sobbed my heart out right there in front of everyone. Lord only knows what the new members thought :( anyway I found a great pic on Facebook of a set of scales. Someone had written on them "it's just a number ... Honest!" and I thought yes that's right. I'll try uploading the pic so you can see it the whole thing - it had more on it. Got my perspective back again now and I will get there eventually, we all will :) Cx

Hi Everyone :wavey: I am new to this thread. Lost 2lbs last night to bring me to 11:13 (1st time in about 6yrs) so I am well chuffed. I will jump back a few pages and catch up x

I make this soup and freeze it. It is a very thick soup and I also use it as a sauce. I add cooked pasta, any kind of cold meat, mushrooms and jalepenos - it is lovely. I also add chopped up babybel (HEx A) to it and it goes all gooey. One of my favourites.

The speedy tomato soup is also nice. Cant remember recipe off-hand. It is in my food diary somewhere x

2 tons of tomatoes.....after eating that I would say it would want to shift some of this stuborn weight!!! Thank you so much for the recipe. As it happens I have all the ingredients except the tinned tomatoes so will get them at lunch time today and make it tonight.

Yes weight is just a number - I just wish it was a lower number I was looking at!! :) :)

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow

Fairymary said:
2 tons of tomatoes.....after eating that I would say it would want to shift some of this stuborn weight!!! Thank you so much for the recipe. As it happens I have all the ingredients except the tinned tomatoes so will get them at lunch time today and make it tonight.

Yes weight is just a number - I just wish it was a lower number I was looking at!! :) :)

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow

Thank you, I'm hoping for a maintain cause I know I've not been 100% but even if I have gained (2 birthdays this weekend!) I still know what to do. Cx

Well done losers, onwards and downwards everyone

Loser here, 2 LB off, achieved my 5 stone award, I'm so chuffed!

Attachments

• image-1147643677.jpg
    image-1147643677.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 22
Back