Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well guys I lost 2lb this week taking me to 10st 12, so I shall be leaving you! Thanks for the support and I hope to see you in the next group soon. :)

ellierose988 said:
Well guys I lost 2lb this week taking me to 10st 12, so I shall be leaving you! Thanks for the support and I hope to see you in the next group soon. :)
Brilliant well done x

ellierose988 said:

Well done! Fantastic x

Angem said:
hi everyone
2 lb off for me and another shiny sticker woohoo

Well done that's brilliant :) x

Lost over 6 stone in all. I'm at target but want to drop it. Target is 11 and in between 10.12 and 11.2 depending in how much crap I've eaten. I'm thinking of dropping my target so when I do have bad weeks I'm not back in the 11's. I'm done with the 11's. I don't really want to lose anymore weight. It's more for my mentality...... Sounds weird, but scared of creeping up to 11.2, then 11,5 etc... And before I know it I'll be back to square one!

kayla81 said:
Lost over 6 stone in all. I'm at target but want to drop it. Target is 11 and in between 10.12 and 11.2 depending in how much crap I've eaten. I'm thinking of dropping my target so when I do have bad weeks I'm not back in the 11's. I'm done with the 11's. I don't really want to lose anymore weight. It's more for my mentality...... Sounds weird, but scared of creeping up to 11.2, then 11,5 etc... And before I know it I'll be back to square one!

Congratulations, I know what you mean about the 11's side of things, I'm over 5 stone gone and still have not set my target, as like you I'm not sure where to end my 6 Stone yet. X

Whoop whoop! Weighed in this morning (have decided Tuesday home weigh-ins from now on - can't wait 'til Wednesdays!!) and I'm 11st 12! Which means I'm in 11s and down my first 1/2 stone!

So happy to be joining you all in the 11s! :)

Miss_Corset said:
Whoop whoop! Weighed in this morning (have decided Tuesday home weigh-ins from now on - can't wait 'til Wednesdays!!) and I'm 11st 12! Which means I'm in 11s and down my first 1/2 stone!

Congratulations x

Bunnylush said:
Congratulations, I know what you mean about the 11's side of things, I'm over 5 stone gone and still have not set my target, as like you I'm not sure where to end my 6 Stone yet. X

Well done. It's hard getting there. But in a way it's harder trying to maintain. I've always had a problem with my weight, talking 10+ years. And no longer obsessing about it feels slightly weird!

yay welcome and congratulations :) I weigh in at home (well boots) on a Tuesday too x

Hi All, Im 11'2 (in the mornings) and I'm starting SW fresh this week, weigh in tomorrow morning, Im hoping to be a little closer to the magic 10's..

4lb off for me today, so chuffed :D Got my one stone award aswell :)

I've just done my 'pre' weigh in and I have lost 4lb since last wednesday.. woop
I am sure I'll put on a few lbs by tomorrow night!

If I lose 4.5lb i will get my stone award. Fingers crossed I can get it within the next two weeks :D

Still 11'2 :( Agh well, next week, onwards and downwards!!

I thought I'd get SOTW with my loss, but was beaten by a guy who had lost 6lbs in his second week. Previous week SOTW won with a 2lb loss!

kayla81 said:
Well done. It's hard getting there. But in a way it's harder trying to maintain. I've always had a problem with my weight, talking 10+ years. And no longer obsessing about it feels slightly weird!

Same here ;)

Back