Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

2lbs off on Wednesday down to 11st9.5 now, so will be hanging around for a little while. But such a boost to get into the single figures in the 11s, it feels much easier to get the single numbers down to zero than when I was up in the 11st10+ range. Plus these are the pounds that make a difference to me (and mean I will fit into lots more of my thin wardrobe). Keep it up everyone. Just think how lovely the 10's will be!

Have just restarted sw again as have put on even more weight whilst on holiday. Need to lose 2.5 stone anyone want to join me on my travels ? X

2lbs off this week, now 11.9

Would love to be 11 stone for 9 September when my parents arrive. The last time they saw me I was 15 stone!

Have just restarted sw again as have put on even more weight whilst on holiday. Need to lose 2.5 stone anyone want to join me on my travels ? X

Hiya. I've just joined and have around 2 1/2st to lose too (I think). Am 11.5 atm and my first goal is 9.12 but will probably be looking to get down to 8.12 as I am a shorty! Would love to join you :)

fiddlermum said:
Hiya. I've just joined and have around 2 1/2st to lose too (I think). Am 11.5 atm and my first goal is 9.12 but will probably be looking to get down to 8.12 as I am a shorty! Would love to join you :)

Hello lovelies, welcome to the forum. I had 2.5st to lose when I started too - am about halfway now. There's a 2.5st to lose thread in the SW Teams section where there are a few of us with similar targets.

Good luck on your journey :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies, welcome to the forum. I had 2.5st to lose when I started too - am about halfway now. There's a 2.5st to lose thread in the SW Teams section where there are a few of us with similar targets.

Good luck on your journey :) xx

Hello! Thanks for the lovely welcome and well done on your weight loss! I'll nip over and look at the 2.5st thread - thanks for the tip :bighug:

Hey ladies,

I weighed in at 10st 11lbs this morning - 3lbs off - so sadly I'm leaving you. Thank you for all the support through the last stone and look forward to seeing you in the 10s very soon :D

xx

Miss_Corset said:
Hey ladies,

I weighed in at 10st 11lbs this morning - 3lbs off - so sadly I'm leaving you. Thank you for all the support through the last stone and look forward to seeing you in the 10s very soon :D

xx

Well done Miss_Corset! Hopefully see you in the 10's soon!

Sorry I haven't posted in here for a while, life has got in the way in the last month! So here's a little update...
After a long slog through July with a few gains and not getting back to where I was at the start of the month I weighed this morning at my lightest yet! Only 1lb over 11st, so I'm back on track for getting to those 10's!

Hey ladies,

xx

Aaw sorry you are leaving just as I arrive! Huge congratulations though on breaking through that barrier! Hope to be joining you soon xx

wooow! well done miss corset!!!! would love to say ill see u soon but i feel like im gonna be here forever! lol byyyeeee!!! :wave_cry:

At 11.3 1/2 you will be there before me! You are doing great!
haha thanks fiddlermum :) wouldnt count on it though lost soooo slowly over past 5 weeks! :( i know a dripping tap will eventually fill the bucket n all that but i just wish it would drip just a little faster!! lol x

haha thanks fiddlermum :) wouldnt count on it though lost soooo slowly over past 5 weeks! :( i know a dripping tap will eventually fill the bucket n all that but i just wish it would drip just a little faster!! lol x

lol I know how you feel. Why do you think I have a snail on my ticker? Mind you, considering how quickly they devour my garden, maybe a greedy little blighter isn't the best icon to use for a slimming ticker!

After tonights WI Im now 11st 7lb, so 1lb off. Im determined to get 2lb off this week. I can't believe Im half way to being in the 10's!

well done meliososo :) sooo good when u get to that 1/2 way point isnt it!! an loss from now will take u closer to the 10s than the 12s!! eeek! i felt great when i got to that point! lol now its just trying o get these lbs of to actually get into the 10s lol!!!

Back