Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Woodland girl said:
Yippee! Not my official weigh in day but after 3 weeks being around 11.1 today I am 10.13.4!!! Wowzer!!!
I am claiming the 10,s!!!
A bit over excited . My main goal is to be under 10 so now I feel like I am on the home straight!!!
Xx

Well done! X

Just realised I've now lost 10% of my start weight!
Congratulations on yr Club 10! Well done! I lose 2lb,then half, then 2lb, then half, so now weigh 11st 3.5lbs, so near to the 10st something now. Am going to set target at 10st 10lbs, but it is going oh so slow. Seem to have been a bit stuck in the lower 11st mark now for ages. Eating even more superfree fruit as I type. We will all do this, congratulations on everyone who has now got into the 10's. I am snapping at yr heels.:)

hollys nan said:
Congratulations on yr Club 10! Well done! I lose 2lb,then half, then 2lb, then half, so now weigh 11st 3.5lbs, so near to the 10st something now. Am going to set target at 10st 10lbs, but it is going oh so slow. Seem to have been a bit stuck in the lower 11st mark now for ages. Eating even more superfree fruit as I type. We will all do this, congratulations on everyone who has now got into the 10's. I am snapping at yr heels.:)

Good luck Hollys nan! I'm thinking of adjusting my target to 10st 10 too, was that weight when I got married so would be good to be that again x

It just seems a nice round number, and that would mean I would have lost 2st exactly. My c says it sounds about right for my bmi, I dont want to go too low just a bit more to lose my tum! Bet this last stretch will take forever but I will do it!

hollys nan said:
It just seems a nice round number, and that would mean I would have lost 2st exactly. My c says it sounds about right for my bmi, I dont want to go too low just a bit more to lose my tum! Bet this last stretch will take forever but I will do it!

I know the feeling.
I too feel I have been in the lower 11s for eons!!

I am exactly 11 st with a WI tomorrow. But I'm not expecting anything. My sneaky peaks have kept me the same every day although the scales has read / flickered momentarily at 10 13 and then jumped back to 11.

I know it's on it's way it's just I'd like it to be now!!

On the NSV front - more clothes are now fitting - and my smallest size 14s (and they are small as in tighter than all others) fitted yesterday - albeit with a spare tyre - god alone knows which part of my body that was as it wasn't there before - lol .
Bur it was a lovely yet uncomfortable feeling - lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes its lovely when you try smaller clothes on and they fit, makes it all worthwhile, thats what we are all trying to achieve. I am now a comfy 14, a tight 12. Used to be a tight 16 wavering on the 18's. Thats when I decided to do something about myself.Heres hoping the flickering scales stop flickering at a lower number for you!

Come on kwise! You can do it! Remember our Sunday rules, shave, pluck, stand on one leg and breathe out hard. Weigh yourself quickly before you fall over :)
If it is not this week, it will be next. You will get there!!!
X

It feels like I've been in the lower 11s for ages too. WI at 11st 1 last week and praying to shift enough to get to 10st 13.5 this week. Somehow I don't think it's gonna happen tho...Good luck to all weighing in this week!

Well I have done it - woop!

WI today - and I am 10st 13lb - yay - so goodbye to all of you and please come and join me soon as I have been promoted to the 10 st and under thread - best go find it - lol

Kx

Kwise1 said:

WI today - and I am 10st 13lb - yay - so goodbye to all of you and please come and join me soon as I have been promoted to the 10 st and under thread - best go find it - lol

Kx

Well done, congratulations! Hope to be following you to the next group soon! X

Kwise1 said:

Kx

Fantastic news. Well done. Will keep trying to follow you. 10st13 is my club 10.

Well done girls! You're doing amazing!

I've continued to read this thread but haven't written anything for a while because I'd feel a fraud ... I sneaked back up into the 12s last week :cry:

But I'm confident I'll be back in the 11s on Thursday so will back then :)

xx

Kx

Thats great news! I am soooo snapping at yr heels, hope to join you in a couple of weeks time, fingers firmly crossed!

Back