Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Thanks everyone. :) I'm fine about it. I lost 4lb the week before so an STS is no biggy. Fingers crossed for this week though!
I would miss you all in here, but I'd soon catch you all in the 10's!

I've been trying to be very good this week to get the last lb off to reach 11st, but mum made cottage pie last night.... yum!

All the best for WI's tonight!

I'm starving and have run out of food but can't be bothered to go food shopping... have just had tuna and sweetcorn with mayo, and salad and cucumber.

Grabbed a ready made chicken and pasta salad in tomato sauce from Morrisons for lunch, and just looked at the syns value and the one I got I think is 14.5 syns!!!!!!!!! How can that be? I thought it was a healthy option! Horrified is not the word. I will check before I buy from now on.

This will be the value for everything but the majority of the pack should be foods that are free in SW so will not have a syn value. Use the SW to work it out, you may be surprised and may not be as much as you 1st thought!!!

Well after expecting a gain I was so lucky to STS. I am using this as the motivation I need to get the weight i have gained over the past few weeks off!!! I am hoping to start exercising but I will measure myself 1st in case I lose inches & not weight!!!

Well done to everyone that has had some losses an for those in my shoes, we will need to pull the socks up and get on with it and try our best to be good and stick to plan to get those lbs shifted!!!! Good luck all :)

Well - after 1 week in Paris & 4 days in Disneyland Paris I lost 1 pound bringing me down to 11.7 stone - I am so pleased!!! Although I obviously didn't eat enough croissants!!!!

Hi everyone, I joined this group a couple weeks into starting slimming world...may 2012.

I stopped due to work commitments- I couldnt get to class, but am now back to minimins hoping for support, and I'll attend class when my position finishes in September.

I am 11stone 5...and hope to start the next month in the 10's/ Who is with me?

Anyone have any new meals or shop bought low/no syn foods I would hae missed in the last cpl months?
Excited to see more lb's drop.

COME ON YOU LOSERS! :D

tinkagem said:
Hi everyone, I joined this group a couple weeks into starting slimming world...may 2012.

I stopped due to work commitments- I couldnt get to class, but am now back to minimins hoping for support, and I'll attend class when my position finishes in September.

I am 11stone 5...and hope to start the next month in the 10's/ Who is with me?

Anyone have any new meals or shop bought low/no syn foods I would hae missed in the last cpl months?
Excited to see more lb's drop.

COME ON YOU LOSERS! :D

Welcome back and good luck!

I'm with you to start September in the 10's! We can do it!!

Hi all
I'm back
Ive crept up to 11st 13.5 eek
Did get down to 11st 4 bug had a bad month/6 weeks really but determined not to cross the threshold to the 12s this week only benn properly good for 2 days tho do weigh in tomorrow will be happy with a sts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

I have stuck to the plan and on Monday I weighed my self an bad lost 2lb just weighed my self and put 3lb on!!!!

Really losing my motivation. Help!

X x z

I've been so good this week up until last night :(

I got a large fruit hamper/box on Monday so have been using that up before it goes off.
Monday I had my usual weetabix and alpro hazelnut milk for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch & bacon, egg and mushroom for tea.
Tuesday I had fruit salad for breakfast, salad (all superfree) in wholemeal pitta bread (healthy extra) for lunch and cottage pie for tea.
Yesterday I had my weetabix and hazelnut milk for breakfast, fruit salad and fat free natural yogurt for lunch and pasta salad for tea. But then my dad had been to the cash and carry and bought home some yummy danish pastries. My will power gave in and I had a cinnamon swirl!
I just hope I haven't undone all my hard work!
It was very nice though!

Alcyn thats what i thought re the pasta. Couldnt calculate the syns as there was no nutritional data on the tub as it was a made instore food.

Well i only lost 1/2 lb last night so will be here for at least another two weeks if that is how slow my loss is going to be.

Was gutted. Have been so good, exercising and everything. So came home and drunk loads of vodka and diet coke. Prob put the stupid half pound back on now.

Have only lost 4lbs over my first two wks which is meant to be when i lose the most. Feel like it is all a waste of time and is going to be impossible to shift this weight. Sorry to moan.

Oh fiddler! You're doing a brilliant job even if it's coming off slowly. I lost 3lb in my first week at group and then 1lb the last two week. It DOES come off and you WILL get there. Just think though, that's 4lbs off that you won't see again. Even 0.5lb a week is almost 2 stone off a year.

Hi everyone,

Oooh a lovely 3lbs off for me this week, down to 11st4lbs. Will be so glad to get that off and get outta here into the 10's!

Alcyn thats what i thought re the pasta. Couldnt calculate the syns as there was no nutritional data on the tub as it was a made instore food.

Well i only lost 1/2 lb last night so will be here for at least another two weeks if that is how slow my loss is going to be.

Was gutted. Have been so good, exercising and everything. So came home and drunk loads of vodka and diet coke. Prob put the stupid half pound back on now.

Have only lost 4lbs over my first two wks which is meant to be when i lose the most. Feel like it is all a waste of time and is going to be impossible to shift this weight. Sorry to moan.

Dont lose hope, I was the same, 4lbs in 2wks but off slow is better as less likely to put it back in quickly. I have now lost 1st 3lbs but was at 1st 7lbs lost but had a few bad weeks after coming back from holiday but back on it now. If you are exercising and did not before starting SW it is not uncommon to put on weight initially at the muscles hold on to water or something to repair themselves. My suggestion would be to measure yourself that way you may see the inch loss rather than the Weight Loss.

Stick at it, you will feel so much better x

Secind weighingafter in tonight after a few weeks off. I was 11st 13.5 last Thursday and I'm determined to move further away from those 12s tonight. Weigh in in 2.5hrs :) eek nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back