Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I actually see a really positive side to this, I'm guessing before you might well have just got in your car and gone and got the drive thru (forgive me if I'm wrong but lack of willpower/control tends to be the reason we're all dieting). So knowing how well you're doing with a loss of almost 2 and a half stone your willpower kicked in and said hell no I'm gonna have a few more syns and while it might mean today's efforts won't show I'm not going to sabotage a whole week or mores worth of effort for a greasy heap of cr*p :D so just keep doing what you're doing and remember how far you've come and that you're over halfway! and the odd blip won't hurt if you keep making such good decisions ;)

Thanks! I see it as a positive now too on reflection... Could've killed someone on Saturday night though when I couldn't get junk food outta my head!! BUT... I maintained this week. Would've been a gain with a mcd's hey?! Thanks for your encouraging words. Really want a loss on Tuesday when I get weighed. Going to be extra good from now till then ;) xx

0.5lbs off at official weigh-in, not a happy bunny, that's two weeks in a row of tiny losses despite me being 100% :( Maybe I should have a weekend off, might lose that way!!

no don't have a weekend off! Stick with it. You're doing brilliantly xx

Know how you feel Nicola, I was getting annoyed in group Tuesday with at least 4 women who lost 1lb or 2lb and saying they know why it was so small because they'd had a binge weekend or went and had McDonalds or Pizza Hut. I really feel its so unfair...it's been 5 months since I touched a pizza or burgers or chips etc etc....I feel sometimes like eating it would bluddy help! Lol

Hi ladies can I ask a silly question, what's 777 :confused:

777 is a challenge, 7 syns, 7 glasses of water, 7 Superfree. And you do this for a week :) I lost 4lb the first time I did it. Tried it again a few weeks later but got an average loss. :)

Don't forget you never know how much these women have panicked after a binge, possibly gone without food to try and actually get that loss to act all smug ;) don't lose heart as it could just be a little plateau. Personally I'm showing a gain since going from total green to a few extra easy days so could well have a gain this week! however I know I'm sticking to green again and IF my WI sunday does confirm a gain then is no effing way I'm going to binge and make it worse. I'll be damned if all my efforts are going to count for nothing for the sake of food that makes me feel bleurgh and costs way more than my delicious fruit (and alpen light bars and hoops and crosses :D) try and resist ladies ;)

Thanks Laurenpop x

3lb off for me and my club 10 award :D

Congrats!

Well done on the losses ladies. I can't wait to get in the 10's :D

Hi, I'd love to join in. I have been doing slimming world for eleven weeks but only lost 4 1/2 lb. Mainly because I haven't been doing it properly :rolleyes:. After realising how much money I was wasting, I decided to pull myself together and get on with it. I am currently 11.5 and would like to be in the tens by this time next month.

Seem to be doing ok today...no nagging thoughts of takeaway so def an improvement!! Here's to the 10's ladies!!
xx

I also cannot wait for the 10s!! Got 11 1/2lb to lose before I am so fingers crossed I can do it in the next 4 weigh ins!

Hi, this is my first post! I joined sw on Wednesday so 2 firsts in a week! I'm desperate to get back in the tens, hoping for a loss on my wi but seem to be eating more than I used to! Following the plan though, so fingers crossed :)

Back