Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Woo hoo! Well done Kay and welcome!

One and half off for me so now 11st 1, again! I seem to like it here! Lol!
Away at the weekend so fully expecting a gain

Knocks on the door...hello everyone, room for another ? :D I lost 4.5lbs this week and am now 11st 13lbs. Happy to be joining all you lovely ladies :). Think I will be here all of April lol . Hope your all having some fab losses and this group proves lucky for me . :p

Kay xx

Welcome Kay u've done great this week - well done again - pity I'm leaving here as u arrive - I've just got into the 10s by the skin of my teeth - this is a lovely thread!

Hi - I just, just scraped into the 10s today with a 2lb loss - I've enjoyed my stay, the banter and the support - good luck to u all!!

Well done hun, great loss again :)
I'm gutted that you're leaving though but hopefully I will see you in the 10s soon.xx

Thx - ur doing well too - we 'bump' into each other on other threads tho' so 'see' soon!

Hi and welcome - I've earned my sign in name so know where ur coming from - u'll get great support here if u keep posting - good luck!!

Congrats up and down!
I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 11st9.5! Still a way to go but this is my lowest weight in a long time (taking into account I was pregnant this time last year!!) Looking back I have noticed I often get into a rut between 11st10 and 11st12 amd evetually the scales ended up creeping up. Have my brothers 21st birthday to celebrate this weekend and the inlaws are staying but after they all go I am determined to keep going down!!

Welcome to all the new 11 stoners :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello All. Although I lost 2 lbs this week Ive been stuck for the last 2 weeks. lol I think I may be in this group forever. :)

Hello All. Although I lost 2 lbs this week Ive been stuck for the last 2 weeks. lol I think I may be in this group forever. :)

Oh no u won't - not if u keep posting here and on LJ's thread - we'll support thro to your goal!!

Congrats up and down!
I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 11st9.5! Still a way to go but this is my lowest weight in a long time (taking into account I was pregnant this time last year!!) Looking back I have noticed I often get into a rut between 11st10 and 11st12 amd evetually the scales ended up creeping up. Have my brothers 21st birthday to celebrate this weekend and the inlaws are staying but after they all go I am determined to keep going down!!

Welcome to all the new 11 stoners :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi - enjoy the party - just do ur best -then try to get back on track as soon as u can - keep posting if ur struggling - isn't the support here great?

Hi - I just, just scraped into the 10s today with a 2lb loss - I've enjoyed my stay, the banter and the support - good luck to u all!!

Well done upndown, big congrats & hugs! x
You're such an encouraging and friendly poster - I will miss you around here but hope to catch up on you in a little while! :)

Well done! I lost 1lb tonight taking me back to 11st 11lb which is ok. Had expected more but happy with a loss!
Fingers crossed I get my club 10 next week...need to lose 3lb but it's my 30th on the Sunday and would be so pleased if I got it in time! Xx

Welcome Kay u've done great this week - well done again - pity I'm leaving here as u arrive - I've just got into the 10s by the skin of my teeth - this is a lovely thread!

Haha ! I never thought I'd be saying this but in this instance I am happy to see you go :D and anyone else that lands in the 10's. I am so thrilled for you Linda, you've done just fab this week ! ;)

Kay xx

Well done upndown, big congrats & hugs! x
You're such an encouraging and friendly poster - I will miss you around here but hope to catch up on you in a little while! :)

thanks - I enjoy ur supportive, friendly posts too (& ur lovely avatar!) we 'bump' into one another on other threads don't we - esp the Honkity Honk one - so hope we'll 'meet' there and on others in the future regularly!!

Back