Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hiya blondee,
I'm getting married in June next year so I have plenty of time luckily but I would like to lose it asap!
The closest I have been to the 10s is 11st 2lbs, but then put on again :-(
Will do it this time though! x

Hi Naomi, I get married June the year after. Im so excited!!! I bet your plans are already coming together. So far I have got my dress (most important bit) but I wanna be at target for a while before I go get measured for it!

pesty said:
Hello all!

Fell off the wagon this weekend with an almighty thump!!

Im hoping for not too much damage for WI on wednesday! Hope all had a good weekend?

xx

Had a struggle myself love... couldn't find the time to eat properly... I am hoping to sort that out today... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

WI tonight, home scales are showing me at 11.2 (they are usually similar to class) so that's better after last weeks epic 9lb gain which took me up to over 11 and a half :(

Hoping to be back in the 10s next week although that may be a little over ambitious! Will just try my best and see.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone weighing tonight! I lost 6.5lb, taking me back down to 11.1 :)

Next weeks aim is to get back into the 10s

Week after that is to stay there!

X

I lost 2.5lbs which takes me back to 11 on the dot!!!! Really annoyed cos it went to 10 13 1/2 then beeped n went back to 11 :-( o well another half then ive lost 2 stone :)

Well done lilprincessvic!!! You'll get there next week :D

Good luck everyone weighing tonight! I lost 6.5lb, taking me back down to 11.1 :)

Next weeks aim is to get back into the 10s

Week after that is to stay there!

X

6.5lbs!!! :eek::eek: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

I lost 2.5lbs which takes me back to 11 on the dot!!!! Really annoyed cos it went to 10 13 1/2 then beeped n went back to 11 :-( o well another half then ive lost 2 stone :)

:happy096: YAY! GREAT NEWS!

Back