Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Stuuuuupid girl. I weighed myself a day early at the gym. Was concerned that I wasn't feeling lighter... I have lost weight according to those scales but why oh why couldn't I wait one more day?!

Argh!
We all do it, I have never done it before, and yesterday I was on and off those b***** scales like a bird on a nest! Felt awful all day as it said I had put on 2 lb, that and combined with only losing 1/2lb last week, felt suicidal. However, when I got up this morning felt a bit slimmer so felt better and determined not to hit those scales at home again.

Btw I am 11st 8 1/2lbs feel a bit stuck but determined to get to 10st 13lb for my target (I think). Dont want to go too low as I am tall, hate that bony chest thing dont want to go there again.!!!!

eanceoil said:
Ok so I'm annoyed I weighed myself as it turns out I STS. However, I did a really high intensity class after that has killed my muscles today. I've read that you retain water and can be a good 2-3lbs heavier the day after introducing new exercise class or routine? Has anyone else found this?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Graduate lurking here to see how you are all getting on! Just wanted to say that it is def possible to retain water after starting a new form of exercise, especially if you didnt drink enough water to replace lost sweat. Stick at it this week and I'm sure you will have a good loss. I went crazy with the exercise a couple of weeks ago and only lost 0.5lbs but eased off last week and lost 2.5lb!

I think I'm just little put out because I stuck to it. I was even under my syns again this week. The only thing I've done different is exercise a couple more times a week.

I'm determined now! Its just made me want to lose it more!!! Think I'll stick to my 2 Zumba classes as usual and just up my SF food.

Thanks for the support :)

Don't feel like I've lost weight even though I have been 100%. Have had 'the munchies' but even so I only munched on cheats Ferrero - and kept to my SYNS allowance . STS last week - not feeling all that optimistic for Sunday :(

Kx

Hi, I hope you guys don't mind if I join you! I got to 11st 13 last week and then this week I had an amazing loss of 4.5lbs rocketing me down to 11st8.5 so I'm feeling great about getting into the 10s! I've been doing plenty of exercise so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard. I'm very excited, I can literally never remember being 10st something and I'm only 25!

I think I'm just little put out because I stuck to it. I was even under my syns again this week. The only thing I've done different is exercise a couple more times a week.

I'm determined now! Its just made me want to lose it more!!! Think I'll stick to my 2 Zumba classes as usual and just up my SF food.

Thanks for the support :)

That's the spirit eanceoil. You can do it - just keep on keeping on!

Don't feel like I've lost weight even though I have been 100%. Have had 'the munchies' but even so I only munched on cheats Ferrero - and kept to my SYNS allowance . STS last week - not feeling all that optimistic for Sunday :(

Kx

Don't be too disheartened Kwise, you've been very good so you very well may have a good loss on sunday.

Hi, I hope you guys don't mind if I join you! I got to 11st 13 last week and then this week I had an amazing loss of 4.5lbs rocketing me down to 11st8.5 so I'm feeling great about getting into the 10s! I've been doing plenty of exercise so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard. I'm very excited, I can literally never remember being 10st something and I'm only 25!

Congratulations on an amazing loss Hatwell! At that rate you'll be down to the tens in no time!

krupskaya said:
That's the spirit eanceoil. You can do it - just keep on keeping on!

Don't be too disheartened Kwise, you've been very good so you very well may have a good loss on sunday.

Congratulations on an amazing loss Hatwell! At that rate you'll be down to the tens in no time!

:thankyou:

Kx

-3 off for me this week...so 6lb to go until the 10's will be in sight.
I am sooo excited!!

Hope you fellow 11's are good?

xxx

I am sooo excited!!

xxx

wow well done to you.
i'm 11'9 this week and weigh in on monday, gonna try and be really good this weekend, although i am looking forward to some mikado's tonight :p

good luck to everyone this weekend :)

Nattymo said:
I am sooo excited!!

xxx

Well done you , weigh in tomorrow- what's your secret to losing more than a pound ?

Kx

I am sooo excited!!

xxx

Great loss Nattymo!

1 lb off for me, now 11 stone 3!! Wow. I haven't been this light for 5 years or more! And then tens are in sight!
Best wishes to everyone!

A 1lb loss for me so 11 stone 2lb ( I ignore the ounces bit)
Only 3lbs til my 1st goal whoop !!

Kx

1 lb off for me, now 11 stone 3!! Wow. I haven't been this light for 5 years or more! And then tens are in sight!
Best wishes to everyone!

A 1lb loss for me so 11 stone 2lb ( I ignore the ounces bit)
Only 3lbs til my 1st goal whoop !!

Kx

Great losses, keep it up girls. Another 4lbs off and I hit the tens. Bring it on!

11st 5 lbs! Ohhh so close, I want to see the 10st 13lb mark NOW!

Hi everyone!
What a great thread. Would love to join please if I may? I started at 11st7, lost 4lb in my first week and am now 11st3, can't wait to be in the 10's!! I weigh in on Tues morning so will update any progess then :) (and there had better be some haha)
Your all doing so well so keep it up! It's really motivational when others are similar to you isn't it?! xxxxx

I STS this week but star week so expected it. Hopefully will do better next week. Well done everyone and good luck for next wi

Back