Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi everyone! Could i join in this thread too please?!

I've not long been in the 11s (11st 12 at last thursdays weigh in) but really gunning for the 10s now!

Not loosing as much as i would like, so really trying for a 100% week this week to shift a couple more!

Hi everyone!
What a great thread. Would love to join please if I may? I started at 11st7, lost 4lb in my first week and am now 11st3, can't wait to be in the 10's!! I weigh in on Tues morning so will update any progess then :) (and there had better be some haha)
Your all doing so well so keep it up! It's really motivational when others are similar to you isn't it?! xxxxx

It sure is hun. Well done on a great first week loss and good luck for tuesday! A very warm Welcome to you!

I STS this week but star week so expected it. Hopefully will do better next week. Well done everyone and good luck for next wi

Well done on the STS - always better than a gain, especially when it's star week.

Hi everyone! Could i join in this thread too please?!

I've not long been in the 11s (11st 12 at last thursdays weigh in) but really gunning for the 10s now!

Not loosing as much as i would like, so really trying for a 100% week this week to shift a couple more!

Welcome aboard the ten stone express Charlie! Good luck with the 100% week!

I've done a 100% weekend (miraculously) and am doing the same this week. Also starting a scan bran challenge for myself and eating 5 slices each day. I actually like it so it's no hardship for me!

Good luck for the week ahead soon-to-be ten stoners!

Congratulations to all of you that have made it!!
I've lost 2.5lbs today....which puts me at 11st 2lbs...seems so close but yet so far!! X

Well done to everyone - you all are doing so well

Could i also join this thread please? I weighed 11st 10lbs at my last WI and would like to get down into the 10st :D Good Luck to everyone on this thread Xx

I'm another new joiner to this thread as I at long last weighed in at 11st 13 today......those 10's seem a looooong way off though!

Congratulations to all of you that have made it!!
I've lost 2.5lbs today....which puts me at 11st 2lbs...seems so close but yet so far!! X

How exciting -2.5lbs to gooooo!

Could i also join this thread please? I weighed 11st 10lbs at my last WI and would like to get down into the 10st :D Good Luck to everyone on this thread Xx

I'm another new joiner to this thread as I at long last weighed in at 11st 13 today......those 10's seem a looooong way off though!

Welcome aboard Sum and loosemyageinweight! The tens will be knocking on our door before we know it!

Sum said:

Hello Stranger- fancy seeing you here ;)

Good Luck Hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only half a pound off for me this week but I'm happy with that after another weekend of excess! It was a special occasion so I was good all week and decided to just enjoy myself and not worry about SW over the weekend. :p

3 1/2 lbs off for me!!! Taking me down to 11.2 now. Hoping to leave this lovely group next week x x

In the nicest possible way, I hope you leave next week! :D

I reallyyy need a big loss this week or I will pull my hair out :(

Don't see that happening though, i've got the FLU! Ergh! Although, i've lost my appetite (so not eating much atm just plenty of honey and lemon tea/peppermint/greentea) my gym is non-existent (I'm used to going everyday) can't even get my head into revision mode!

Really want to get to the 10's now!

Congrats! I'm not sure how I will do this week, had a couple of minor slips on weds and thurs bur have been good since and exercised every day. However I don't think I've been eating enough superfree and I've had a couple of meals that although they were totally on plan did involve massive portions of carbs. I really want to lose this week, even just a pound would be great but I'm not super confident...

can i join please.im sooooooooooooo struggling at the minute,well i say minute more like the last 12 months,seem to be fighting with the same old 7lb,it comes it goes and to be honest im getting dissheartened now as ive been wanting to see the 10st somthing for ages,
after another awfull weekend,ive restarted on mon and this week trying to have lots of ss and im not gonna have any syns.ive got to see the 10st bracket by summer.......this thread might just help me get my motivation back.....only 9lb to go,I CAN DO THIS.

good luck to all you others too and i hope you all see 10 somthing x

gonnabesmall said:
can i join please.im sooooooooooooo struggling at the minute,well i say minute more like the last 12 months,seem to be fighting with the same old 7lb,it comes it goes and to be honest im getting dissheartened now as ive been wanting to see the 10st somthing for ages,
after another awfull weekend,ive restarted on mon and this week trying to have lots of ss and im not gonna have any syns.ive got to see the 10st bracket by summer.......this thread might just help me get my motivation back.....only 9lb to go,I CAN DO THIS.

good luck to all you others too and i hope you all see 10 somthing x

Hey! Great to have another person on board. You'll find lots of help and tips on here. I have two, that I have recently discovered. To have your syns is a must, you don't need to use them all but that way it may prevent any binges. I tried the no syns and I lost more weight in a week using them. I'm not sure if others have found this. Also I have recently tried the 'super speed soup' and I've had a good loss 3 1/2 lbs I eat it with pasta because on it's own I gag a little. Good luck with your mission and I hope in the nicest way you leave this group soon x

Hi everyone,
thought I'd just update on my progress... Weighed in this morning and have lost 3lb yeeehaaaa! So pleased with that! I am now bang on 11st! Your all doing fab so keep it up, but also in the nicest possible way I hope I can leave next week ;) haha! Will keep checking in on you guys though, hopefully we'll all be in the 10s before we know it xxxxx

Back