Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Itdoesntfityet said:
Hi everyone,
thought I'd just update on my progress... Weighed in this morning and have lost 3lb yeeehaaaa! So pleased with that! I am now bang on 11st! Your all doing fab so keep it up, but also in the nicest possible way I hope I can leave next week ;) haha! Will keep checking in on you guys though, hopefully we'll all be in the 10s before we know it xxxxx

Well done that's fab! You should be very proud. Im 2lb away so I hope I'll be joining the 10's with you next week x

Hi there, W I yesterday and lost a fantastic 2 lbs, best loss for me for over 2 months!!!!! Tried ee dont find it easy but perhaps coincidence dont know, so pleased with the loss. Now 11st 6.5lbs, half a pound to my club 10. Thinking of setting target at about 10st 13, psycological to go under 11!!! ha ha. Keep going everyone, we can do this!!!!!

Itdoesntfityet said:
Hi everyone,
thought I'd just update on my progress... Weighed in this morning and have lost 3lb yeeehaaaa! So pleased with that! I am now bang on 11st! Your all doing fab so keep it up, but also in the nicest possible way I hope I can leave next week ;) haha! Will keep checking in on you guys though, hopefully we'll all be in the 10s before we know it xxxxx

Well done - that's fantastic . I hope you leave us next week too ( in the nicest possible way)

charlie_178 said:
Well done Itdoesntfityet! 3lb is great. Im averaging around 1lb, so I'm having a 100% week this week to try and knock a few off!

Me too- does any one know the secret to losing more than just a pound?? I 100% weekly without fail, maybe someone has a suggestion

Sharlet said:
Well done that's fab! You should be very proud. Im 2lb away so I hope I'll be joining the 10's with you next week x

Fantastic - again I hope you leave us too - i mean that in the nicest possible way :)

hollys nan said:
Hi there, W I yesterday and lost a fantastic 2 lbs, best loss for me for over 2 months!!!!! Tried ee dont find it easy but perhaps coincidence dont know, so pleased with the loss. Now 11st 6.5lbs, half a pound to my club 10. Thinking of setting target at about 10st 13, psycological to go under 11!!! ha ha. Keep going everyone, we can do this!!!!!

You are so right Hollys Nan , we can and will !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey! Great to have another person on board. You'll find lots of help and tips on here. I have two, that I have recently discovered. To have your syns is a must, you don't need to use them all but that way it may prevent any binges. I tried the no syns and I lost more weight in a week using them. I'm not sure if others have found this. Also I have recently tried the 'super speed soup' and I've had a good loss 3 1/2 lbs I eat it with pasta because on it's own I gag a little. Good luck with your mission and I hope in the nicest way you leave this group soon x

thanks for those kind words.im always determined after a dissapoining weigh in but somehow i always mange to cock my week up,like for instant my friend just text me and asked if i would like to go for breakfast in weatherspoons,i feel bad if i say no,what do i do,not sure if they have a healthy option,yet on the other hand if i have a small breakfast i prob wont eat for the rest of the day,blimey its hard.
do you have the recepie for speed soup and is it really that bad you gag on it,sounds yum ,lol x

I had my weigh in today but have put on 1lb even though i have had a 100% week. But as its my * week i'm putting the blame on that :D So here's to having a better loss next week - Good Luck to everyone else too :D Xx

Sorry posted in wrong place oops

gonnabesmall said:
thanks for those kind words.im always determined after a dissapoining weigh in but somehow i always mange to cock my week up,like for instant my friend just text me and asked if i would like to go for breakfast in weatherspoons,i feel bad if i say no,what do i do,not sure if they have a healthy option,yet on the other hand if i have a small breakfast i prob wont eat for the rest of the day,blimey its hard.
do you have the recepie for speed soup and is it really that bad you gag on it,sounds yum ,lol x

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red or yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)
Cook until ingredients are soft, then leave as it is or blend.

Sounds gross and looks it too, but trust me defiantly worth a go. I eat anything that will help me lose weight and I strongly believe this did. It's nice with pasta and vegetarian sausages. Some use it with jacket potatoes too. It's not that bad it's quite nice, I just gag with the texture once it's blended.
Best thing it to eat little and often, I eat every two hours! Otherwise your body can start storing fat if you don't eat regularly. I have breakfast/lunch& dinner with ss fruit in between. As for breakfast with your friend, I wouldn't have a clue what they do there but I'm guessing they may not be SW friendly. So you could take a tub of fruit with you, If your friend didn't mind ( she should support you) or you could go for the healthiest option on the menu then be 100% all week. Or go for a long walk to work it off. I really struggled at first but I'm starting to get the hang of it now. Talking to people on here really helps.
I hope this has x x

yes it definatley has,thank you for your time.my friend wouldent mind at all but i think the pub would,o eck what shall i do,might see if she fancys going for a cup of tea insted.dont know why i find it hard at the mo but have been struggling for the last 6 months and its bugging me.the weight dont seem to shift anymore,ive been doing this since sept 09 and in total have lost just over 2 and a half stone which personally i think thats a long time i should of lost more by now......o well , keep going,there is light at the end of the tunnel,i can just see it if i squint really really hard,lol

Hi all have just weighed an Im finally at 11st 13.5 lb so Im getting there. Cant wait to get to the 10st something but not in any rush. :)

Actually getting this far feels a real achievement :happy036:

Hope you dont mind me joining although I notice ppl in this group are in the lower part of the 11 st.

Welcome Tarty!

I weighed in today and STS but at least it wasn't a gain. 100% this week so I can inch closer to the tens. 4lbs to go!

Tarty said:
Hi all have just weighed an Im finally at 11st 13.5 lb so Im getting there. Cant wait to get to the 10st something but not in any rush. :)

Actually getting this far feels a real achievement :happy036:

Hope you dont mind me joining although I notice ppl in this group are in the lower part of the 11 st.

Well done & welcome from me too
:welcome:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 lbs gone this week :) 11 st 7 now, only 4 more to go to 3 stone gone! Still find it hard to believe I've finally found a diet I can stick to for more than 2 days!

11 st 2.6!!! And then tens are flickering at me on the scale!
This is when I usually sts, at the stone barrier so I am running and cycling like mad :)

Back