Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Morning ladies.
I'm hoping to join you all today. I re-joined last week after 4 years off. First weigh in was 12st 1lb & I feel like I've had a good crack at it this week so fingers crossed I'll be in the 11st bracket (heading for 10s!!) after tonight's weigh in.
Wish me luck & I'll let you know!!

Hia all,

I'm knocking on the door and I want to come in!!! I'm stuck on 12 st but I've worked really hard this week and I'm hoping to be in the 11s tomorrow ... can I come and play please??

:D

I did it! 2lbs off for me which takes me into the 11s!! OMG! I haven't been in the 11s since I had my boy 11 years ago!! :D

I may be here some time girls ;)

Welcome to all of the new 11's!

Good luck with all of your journeys venturing into the world of the 10's! I am really hoping for a loss this week, although I did -3 last week, which gives me 6 to go to get into the new bracket, so not sure this weeks will be much if my track record is anything to go by....We shall see come saturday.
xx

Well done everyone! I'm so determined to have a 100% week this week. I even resisted free dominos pizza at work yesterday that the boss bought as a 'well done' for everyone! Was very pleased with myself!

Hey I'm 12 1.5 at the moment and can't wait to join you all here :D

Hopefully this week if not the next x

lost 2 lbs this week so am 11st 1 lb weight keeps going up and down a few pounds. hopefully will see into the 10s when i weigh in on wednesday.

eanceoil said:
1lb off. Slowly slowly... Now 11.2lbs. Sooooo close!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We can do it! I weighed in Sunday at 11 2 also ;)

Well I'm pleased to report I was -4lbs at this evening's weigh in so 11st11lbs now. Aiming for atleast a pound off next week as I'm off for afternoon tea @ a London hotel on Saturday (which is a proper treat so don't intend to hold back!). Will limit syns for rest of week & try to up my exercise so fingers crossed! :)

Well done on all the lovely losses laydeez - keep it up!

Looking forward to WI tomorrow morn, as I feel really positive for a loss... (did I actually say looking forward to ...:eek: )

Will let you lovely ladies know if I am a step further to the elusive 10's..

Gonnabesmall - tomorrow is a new day! Eats lots of lovely fruit and plan your meals for the week. My best tips!

Best of luck nattymo! (Your name on iPhone corrects to 'martini'! And now I want one!!!)

Just had a sneaky peak (WI tomorrow) and my lovely scales said 11 stone exactly .
Please be good to me tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Kx

Back