Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

wow everyones doing so well, good luck for the week ahead gonnabesmall.
my wi on monday, i've been on track this week so hoping for a loss, im almost halfway through the 11's now :)

Nattymo said:
Good luck Kwise :)

I am -2 today - whoop. so now 11.4... Bring on the 10's! xx

Thankyou Nattymo

And you are close behind ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off (damn that sneaky peak).

So 11 stone 1lb . So near but yet so far.

I do hope to be leaving soon

Kx

Just interested how far off target you all are? My first target is 11st 4 to get to normal bmi, then will be over the moon to get under 11st. I was 10st 10 when I got married so anything within 3-4 pounds of that would be great especially as I have had a baby since then too! X x

I have a few mini goals but my first target is 10st 1lb and my overall PAT is 9st 8lbs. I just need to get into the 10s and I'll be on my way. Finding it hard to shift this last 2.5lbs though!

I started at 12 st 2.5lb, am now at 11st 3.5, praying I'll have lost 1lb at weight in on tues to get my first stone, then will be working hard to get into the 10's for the first time in a looong time!

Whoop whoop! 4 lbs off for me this week which was a real shock as I hadn't been 100 % over the weekend...so pleased though!

Me too, have started SW a week ago and am worried I am eating too much, have a very big appetite. My starting weight was 11st 12 1/2lb. Just weighed and scales (at home) say 11st 5lb. Im hoping this is correct. I am trying to get into the 10st barrier any help would be great.
Thanx in advance

Me too, have started SW a week ago and am worried I am eating too much, have a very big appetite. My starting weight was 11st 12 1/2lb. Just weighed and scales (at home) say 11st 5lb. Im hoping this is correct. I am trying to get into the 10st barrier any help would be great.
Thanx in advance

Did you first WI at a SW Club hun? Don't forget that every set of scales is different and you may find your scales at home are giving an inaccurate reading.

Or ... on the other hand ... if your original WI was at home ... woo hoo!! Congratulations!! :D

I'm not looking forward to WI tomorrow... I won't be surprised if the numbers go up instead of down :eek:
I ate loads of cake at a friends birthday on friday.... willpower to just have a little bit left me!! ... and had a night out on sat, loads of cider and finished with a kfc :eek: The other 5 days have been 100% but don't think it will be enough to save me this week lol

I'm not looking forward to WI tomorrow... I won't be surprised if the numbers go up instead of down :eek:
I ate loads of cake at a friends birthday on friday.... willpower to just have a little bit left me!! ... and had a night out on sat, loads of cider and finished with a kfc :eek: The other 5 days have been 100% but don't think it will be enough to save me this week lol

Good Luck! At least you had a good weekend by the sounds of it!

Back