Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

wasn't as bad as I thought! only 0.5lb on! Only prob is i've got another night out this week :eek: but making sure I stick to vodka and diet cokes and NO KFC!!! lol

Hi everyone,
I lost 3lbs today taking me to 10st11lb! Yippee!! So sorry I'll have to be leaving you but hope to see you all in the 10s aiming for the 9s very soon :) xxxx

I neeeeed motivation to get to the 10's! I will do this, I will do this, I will do this!

Itdoesntfityet said:
Hi everyone,
I lost 3lbs today taking me to 10st11lb! Yippee!! So sorry I'll have to be leaving you but hope to see you all in the 10s aiming for the 9s very soon :) xxxx

Well done you! And off to a great start in those '10s' too! Next stop 10 & 1/2 stone! :)
I feel like I've had a good second week but that makes me even more nervous about weigh in tomorrow, in case it hasn't shown on the scales?! Fingers crossed it does though & I'll hopefully be moving across soon! (Although I obviously hope you'll be with the 9-ers by then as I'm currently 11.11 so exactly a stone behind!)
Keep up the great work!

fatty2slim said:
I neeeeed motivation to get to the 10's! I will do this, I will do this, I will do this!

How far do you have to go? I've a good way yet but reading about all the ladies on here who are getting there inspires me & makes me want to see that '10...' on the scales!
Come on, you KNOW you can do it!! ;)

1.5lbs off for me - 2lbs to go!

Oh no! I put a lb on which puts me at 12 stone an 1/2 a lb really not happy :cry: An apart from having a family day on Sunday an not sticking to it at all on that day I have been really good the rest of the week. On antibiotics so dunno if this has made a difference or not!

Oh no! I put a lb on which puts me at 12 stone an 1/2 a lb really not happy :cry: An apart from having a family day on Sunday an not sticking to it at all on that day I have been really good the rest of the week. On antibiotics so dunno if this has made a difference or not!

Aww Tarty ... that's a shame :(

You know what ya gotta do this week!

Keep up the good work and you'll be back in the 11s before you know it. :)

Itdoesntfityet said:
Hi everyone,

Fantastic- well done you and not only just under the 11's even - wow

I had a sneaky peak and was on the nose - :fingerscrossed: this sun WI or next as it's about a 1lb loss a week

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How far do you have to go? I've a good way yet but reading about all the ladies on here who are getting there inspires me & makes me want to see that '10...' on the scales!
Come on, you KNOW you can do it!! ;)
Well, I was 6 pounds away 5 days ago, but since my binge week (totally gone off track and no motivation left) i'm now 10 pounds away! Argh, why why why :(

I need to keep this up!

Thanks by the way :) How far off are you?

fatty2slim said:
Well, I was 6 pounds away 5 days ago, but since my binge week (totally gone off track and no motivation left) i'm now 10 pounds away! Argh, why why why :(

I need to keep this up!

Thanks by the way :) How far off are you?

I've only just joined this thread!! Joined SW on 7th April @ 12st1lb. Lost 4lbs in my first week & 2nd WI tomorrow.
11lbs to go for me - race ya?! Lol!! ;)
Seriously though, you know what you need to do! Good luck!

I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth! (Do teeth have skin?? Have I got that saying right?? Lol)

Was 12.12.75 last Thursday. WI tomorrow and although I have been golden and 100% on plan (as usual) I have spotted a nice little routine forming around my cycle :mad:

Wish me luck guys & gals!

I've only just joined this thread!! Joined SW on 7th April @ 12st1lb. Lost 4lbs in my first week & 2nd WI tomorrow.
11lbs to go for me - race ya?! Lol!! ;)
Seriously though, you know what you need to do! Good luck!

LOL, that's actually a good idea to keep motivated! Let's see who can get into the 10's first, friendly competition :)

Good luck to you too! btw, what's your goal weight and height? If you don't mind me asking x

I lost 3lbs today taking me to 10st 12lb! Yippee!! So sorry I'll have to be leaving you but hope to see you all in the 10s aiming for the 9s very soon :) xxxx

fatty2slim said:
LOL, that's actually a good idea to keep motivated! Let's see who can get into the 10's first, friendly competition :)

Good luck to you too! btw, what's your goal weight and height? If you don't mind me asking x

You're on! Although you've probably got a head start as I'm off on holiday Friday so won't weigh in (after tomorrow) until 5th May.

I'm 5ft 8ins & would love to get back to 9st10 (my wedding weight). My target will initially be 10stone exactly & see how that goes! What about you?

You're on! Although you've probably got a head start as I'm off on holiday Friday so won't weigh in (after tomorrow) until 5th May.

I'm 5ft 8ins & would love to get back to 9st10 (my wedding weight). My target will initially be 10stone exactly & see how that goes! What about you?

Wooo lol. I'm 5ft 5inches and my target is very similar to yours, anywhere under 10 stones, until I feel satisfied or fit into a size 10 ;)

:cry:

My friend bought me an easter egg at the weekend even though she knows I am on SW...I've managed to avoid it all week until last night....and scoffed the lot! So annoyed with myself as I already had a couple of easter cake things at work in the day.
If there's something naughty in the house I can never just have a little bit. Mid feeding-frenzy I tell myself that it's best to eat it all now then it won't be tempting me anymore! I Anyone else tell themselves that to justify over-eating??!

Hello everyone, can I join you please?!

I'm currently 11 12.5 and really want to be in the 10's for the first time in 2 years... I'm
Hoping I can do it by the end of may but as long as I get there I don't really care when!

Good luck everyone :)

Bernie

I'm really pleased to say that I'll be leaving you all for the 10s into 9s as I lost 3lbs this week! Now 10.13!!

Good luck ladies. Hope to see you in the 10s really soon! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back