Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

berniegray242 said:
Hello everyone, can I join you please?!

I'm currently 11 12.5 and really want to be in the 10's for the first time in 2 years... I'm
Hoping I can do it by the end of may but as long as I get there I don't really care when!

Good luck everyone :)

Bernie

Welcome Bernie and good luck with your journey

eanceoil said:
I'm really pleased to say that I'll be leaving you all for the 10s into 9s as I lost 3lbs this week! Now 10.13!!

Good luck ladies. Hope to see you in the 10s really soon! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you- I hope I will be joining you soon

Kx

fatty2slim said:
Wooo lol. I'm 5ft 5inches and my target is very similar to yours, anywhere under 10 stones, until I feel satisfied or fit into a size 10 ;)

The challenge is ON! ;) lol!

I am delighted to report my 3lbs loss at WI tonight. Got my 1/2 stone award (in just 2 weeks!) & I got Slimmer of the Week!! :)

So chuffed & great motivation just before my holiday.

eanceoil said:
I'm really pleased to say that I'll be leaving you all for the 10s into 9s as I lost 3lbs this week! Now 10.13!!

Good luck ladies. Hope to see you in the 10s really soon! Xx

Well done you! Can't wait to see that magic '10'!!

Hello to Bernie too!

Hello,
I'd love to join you. This is my first post and I'm weighing in at 11st13 after my first week at SW.:(
I've lost the half stone between 11st 7 and 12 stone about 5 times over the past 4 years, but it's always crept back on so far. Hopefully this time with your support I can get rid for the last time.

You'll get there. Everyone on this forum (this thread esp) are great and really supportive! I'll see you in the 10s soon!

Thanks for all your congrats! Woooo!

Hey :)

Hope you don't mind me joining, I lost 2lbs on Wednesday and got to 11"13, I do not ever remember being 10stone anything, so I'll probably be here for a while, lol! x x

Have been actively weeding the drive - I hope it helps to shed the pounds

Kx

I haven't posted in here for ages! Weighed at 11st 3lbs the other day. Ready to get back into the 10s :)

Me too, me too! I need some of this --> :asskick:

I'm 11st 11lbs as of this morning and on SW EE, with a treadmill and C25K coming soon.

Eanceoil - I'm off to Bali in June and I can't wait. The idea of being a big white whale on the beach is a big motivator!

WI - 1lb on - not happy at all

Rant

Kx

Me too, me too! I need some of this --> :asskick:

I'm 11st 11lbs as of this morning and on SW EE, with a treadmill and C25K coming soon.

Eanceoil - I'm off to Bali in June and I can't wait. The idea of being a big white whale on the beach is a big motivator!

Out of interest what size are you (UK) if you don't mind me asking?? Only cos im the same height and weight as you at the moment! =)

Right that's Easter over with! Let's all get back on the wagon girls & guys!

I'm hanging on to the 11s by the skin of my teeth! 11st 13.75lbs this morning :eek: (sneaky peek)

I know that means I've still lost 15lbs but I'm NOT going back to the 12s!

We can do this everbody!!!

COME ON!! WHO'S WITH ME?? :)

Let's all pledge to have a good loss this week!

I WI on Thursday so I've got 3 days to recover and I'm aiming for 11st 12lbs :rolleyes:

Good luck!

Right that's Easter over with! Let's all get back on the wagon girls & guys!

I'm hanging on to the 11s by the skin of my teeth! 11st 13.75lbs this morning :eek: (sneaky peek)

I know that means I've still lost 15lbs but I'm NOT going back to the 12s!

We can do this everbody!!!

COME ON!! WHO'S WITH ME?? :)

Let's all pledge to have a good loss this week!

I WI on Thursday so I've got 3 days to recover and I'm aiming for 11st 12lbs :rolleyes:

Good luck!

ME, ME, ME
have had a really greedy weekend i havent stopped,but still got a bbq to go to tonight and breakfast for my sisters b day on wed and a meal wed eve :eek::eek::eek:
i do want to do this,i do ,i do,i do,and last week was a total angel(lost 4.5lbs),but this week have let slip:break_diet:
but i will try to be good during the days not out and will totally be back on plan 100% from thurs ,prob losing the 4.5lbs that i lost last week and more

GO US GIRLS.....WE CAN DO IT:girlpower:

STS for me this week so no closer to getting to the 10s never mind - I was good this week so hopefully it'll show next week x

Hi, new to the forum and working my way from 11.7st down to 10st at the mo. Not been 10st since I was 17, I'm 25 now so looking forward to getting there. Been losing slowly every week now...4 weeks into the plan...started at 12.2 so not doing too bad.

Here's hoping anyways...

Clara2141 said:
Hi, new to the forum and working my way from 11.7st down to 10st at the mo. Not been 10st since I was 17, I'm 25 now so looking forward to getting there. Been losing slowly every week now...4 weeks into the plan...started at 12.2 so not doing too bad.

Here's hoping anyways...

:welcome: Clara,

I am sure you will find this thread helpful

Shelski said:
Fantastic! Just got back from group and lost 3 lb, even though it was * week from wed to yesterday. Thrilled.

Well done Shelsku, that's a fantastic loss

Kx

Back