Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I knew a 4 lb loss last week was too good to be true...and after a week pretty much off-plan this week, I was expecting a gain, but still shocked that it was the whole 4 lbs I just lost! Feel like I'll be here forever, but only have myself to blame!

same as me lumps.i also lost 4.5lbs last week but over the easter weekend ive eaten everything thats not good.but i am being good today,im out for breakfast at weatherspoons tomorrow for my sisters b day and a meal with her tomorrow night and unfortunatley i cant make good choices when im out,but from thurs on i will be an angel and im not gonna weigh this sat i will do it the following saturday and hopefully il have lost the weight i put on plus a little more.good luck to you having a good week

I had a brilliant easter so I'm expecting a seriously not brilliant wi tonight!

God knows how I did it! but I lost 1lb! really surprised! So I am finally (just) under 11 and a half stone :D

How's everyone today? Getting back into the swing of things I hope!

If not, do you need a bit of inspiration? Let us know and we'll do what we can to support each other I'm sure :)

Let's keep this useful thread going girls :D

I need all the help I can get!!!

x

Hope everyone is getting on well and back on track after easter :D

Sorry that i've been absent from this thread as i just been playing the same 1lb since i last posted (0.5lbs gain then 1lb loss ect) but i've decided to do some Red days and hopefully it will help to kick start my losses

Good luck everyone Xx :D

Edit: Ali i just realised that we both are at the same current weight - How is your weight loss at the moment? I'm asking because i seem to be struggling to get lower than this weight? X

Hope everyone is getting on well and back on track after easter :D

Sorry that i've been absent from this thread as i just been playing the same 1lb since i last posted (0.5lbs gain then 1lb loss ect) but i've decided to do some Red days and hopefully it will help to kick start my losses

Good luck everyone Xx :D

Edit: Ali i just realised that we both are at the same current weight - How is your weight loss at the moment? I'm asking because i seem to be struggling to get lower than this weight? X

I'm absolutely the same as you hun! Struggle city this week :(

I have had 2 weeks leave and managed the first week fine but going away for Easter weekend has thrown me. For the first time since I started I find myself finding it a bit hard. For example, yesterday I had to rush into town in my lunch hour and instead of having my salad which I had prepared that morning I found myself buying an egg sandwich and a packet of crisps from Asda! OK, it could have been much worse but it's not on-plan and I am a 100% girl normally :cry:

My official WI is tomorrow so we'll see but I'm definitely finding it harder at the mo :(

BUT - as my hubby keeps telling me - I have lost a whole stone which is something to celebrate and this is what keeps me motivated to lose some more ;)

I'm absolutely the same as you hun! Struggle city this week :(

I have had 2 weeks leave and managed the first week fine but going away for Easter weekend has thrown me. For the first time since I started I find myself finding it a bit hard. For example, yesterday I had to rush into town in my lunch hour and instead of having my salad which I had prepared that morning I found myself buying an egg sandwich and a packet of crisps from Asda! OK, it could have been much worse but it's not on-plan and I am a 100% girl normally :cry:

My official WI is tomorrow so we'll see but I'm definitely finding it harder at the mo :(

BUT - as my hubby keeps telling me - I have lost a whole stone which is something to celebrate and this is what keeps me motivated to lose some more ;)

I agree with not eating that healthy when in a rush - I always end up having soemthing i wouldn't if i rush out the house. And your weight loss so far is defiantly something to be proud of :D We will get there in the end we just have to stick to it - Good luck for your WI Xx

Hiya all hope you had lovely Easter! :)

Well after my gain last week I have managed to lose 2.5lb an im back in the 11 st range (11st 12lb) lets see this time if I can keep it this way. Although partners bday today so going out for a family meal :D

Crazyfool said:
I lost 1.5 lbs today so that's me weighing 10.3 .I cannot wait to get into the 9's

Are you on the right thread?? Thus is for 11 stoners hunny- though I'd love to be 10 stone 3lb lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm almost halfway there now! Lost 1lb which Im over the moon about as was on hols last week. Takes me to 11st 7.5lbs. Just over 1/2 stone to go! xx

Yes i would love support to get in the 10 stone zone. I am currently
11 stone 7pounds. My weigh in days are wed. I am doing sw from home alone. So any help would be much appreciated. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM EVRYONE.

I'm almost halfway there now! Lost 1lb which Im over the moon about as was on hols last week. Takes me to 11st 7.5lbs. Just over 1/2 stone to go! xx

That's fantastic! Well Done Caroline!

11 stone 7pounds. My weigh in days are wed. I am doing sw from home alone. So any help would be much appreciated. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM EVRYONE.

You are very welcome hun x

Good luck!

Just to let you all know I weighed in this morning and I've lost a massive 0.25lbs, lol!

Doesn't sound like much but I'll take it!!

Well Done on your loss especailly since you were away last week :D Thats brillaint X

Welcome to this thread and good luck X

Just to let you all know I weighed in this morning and I've lost a massive 0.25lbs, lol!

Doesn't sound like much but I'll take it!!

Like you said the little numbers add up Ali and its going in the right direction. For anyone to lose after Easter weekend/bank holidays is a brilliant achievement :D X

back on track as from today ,was 11st 9lb last fri,but i darent weigh as have not been an angel,didnt touch a easter egg though just everything else instead,lol,think i had every type of takeaway imaginable,but now eating my salad,and will re weigh week on sat

any advise on my food diary will be lovely,

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP,BEEN IN THE 11S WAY TO LONG (12MONTHS :( )

Hoping for a loss tomorrow despite a couple of wobbles at the weekend. I've drunk loads of green tea and peppermint today and going to do Zumba on wii in a mo!

Back