Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Everyone is doing great well done guys! Got to love SW :)

Lost 2.5lbs this week so now 11st 1lb, how hard has this stone been to get off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see a 10 on the scales!

Really pleased to be here. Did a "fabulous first week" all over again last week and lost 5lbs and weighed in on Thursday at 11st 12. Had a sneaky weigh in at home this week and look to have come down to 11st 10. Would love for it to be 11st 9.5 as then I would have lost 5 stone in total.

I'm hoping I can hold it together over the next weekend too, as I'm abroad for 4 days!

krupskaya said:
It feels like I've been in the lower 11s for ages too. WI at 11st 1 last week and praying to shift enough to get to 10st 13.5 this week. Somehow I don't think it's gonna happen tho...Good luck to all weighing in this week!

Hi Zoe luv, howyadoin doin? I have the same frustrations! Can't seem to get below 11 st 3 and sooo wanting to get into the 10s! You're so close hun, I hope you do it next week!! Good luck! X

krupskaya said:
I DID IT!!!! Weighed in at 10 stone 13 this morning, lost 2lbs and finally made it. Woohoo! Defecting to the 10s now - I'll keep a chair warm for all of you guys. Good luck girls!

OMG I'm so blonde! Using my phone I read your bit about wanting to get down into the 10s and I was on an old page- it was last week you said that! And I just noticed that you've done it!! Well done, it must feel AMAZING! Fantastic! This thread is really motivating! XxX

I put on 1lb this week :( was really good too! Can only think its the last couple of not so good weekends catching up with me lol On to next week...

Too Heavy Hannah said:
I put on 1lb this week :( was really good too! Can only think its the last couple of not so good weekends catching up with me lol On to next week...

That's it babe, that's the spirit... keep on going...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i can stay, i can stay, i can stay :bliss: I lost 1.5lbs this week!

Well done everyone else, we'll be in the ellusive 10's in no time :)

NumNumPigsBum said:
i can stay, i can stay, i can stay :bliss: I lost 1.5lbs this week!

Well done everyone else, we'll be in the ellusive 10's in no time :)

Me too... Me too... another pound for me and another two for Kev... He has his his stone award and is well happy... xx

Well done guys - onwards and downwards!

I've only started today weighing in at 11.3.8, got about three stone to lose so seems such a lot:(

you'll get there Kelly :) I had 3 stones to lose too, now only 2 :D Every week is a step closer lovie!!

got to weigh in and true to my scales at home had lost 2lbs, so missed out on my 5 stone award by 1/2 a lb!

Am away on holiday for 4 days now, but then hoping to get back onto it. I'm assuming my hols might mean a small gain but hoping this and the 1/2 lb can be gone 2 weeks from today. Would be nice for more as am 9 weeks off my summer holiday and would like to be into the 10's for that.

Can I join you all just got into the 11's this week by the skin of my teeth weighing in at 11st 13.5lbs!!

Gemini76 said:
Can I join you all just got into the 11's this week by the skin of my teeth weighing in at 11st 13.5lbs!!

*waves* hello again, well done on making the elevens... xx

Back